19

Perrie

CelebNews: Little Mix Super Star Perrie Edwards and Liverpool Football Star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are Tying the Knot

Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, a power couple both worth millions are getting married. . . .

UKNews: Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are Getting Married

The Ox has finally popped the question to Perrie Edwards. . .

ENews: Perrie Edwards is Set to Walk Down The Isle to Liverpool FC Asset Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

One of Liverpool FC's star players, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has finally asked for Little Mix Superstar Perrie Edwards hand in marriage. . .

2 months later

"So, let's move on to the wedding biz! I hear one of you here is tying the knot, Perrie." I smiled at the interviewer as she turned her attention to me. "I hear the wedding is well underway. Congratulations!" I nod my head and smiled as Leigh, Jade and Jesy start clapping their hands and cheering. "Thank you." I say as I tried to hide the blush creeping to my cheeks.

"Can we see the ring?" The interviewer giddily asks. I smile and nod my head. "Sure." I shyly stretch my hand so the camera could catch a short glimpse of it but the girls pulled my hand up and raised it. "Here it is, in all its blinding glory!" Leigh yelled which made everyone laugh. "It is blinding, isn't it?" The interviewer joked.

"So, how does it feel?" The interviewer asked. I couldn't help but smile like a school girl. "It feels fantastic, really. I couldn't be happier, I don't think there are enough words to express this." I say, earning a synced 'awe' from the girls and the interviewer. "What made you say yes?" The interviewer asked, a wide grin spread across her face. "Well, he's perfect. He is just so magnificent and he's the best thing I could ever ask for. Aw, pass me the sick bucket!" I say, making everyone laugh. "He's actually with us backstage." I added which made everyone in awe.

"Awe, that is so goals." The interviewer cooed. "Actually, I've never met a man care for a girl as much as Alex cares for Perrie. He's always with her on tour whenever he doesn't have a match, like he makes sure he's always there for her, he calls everyone to check up on her whenever she fails to pick her phone and he just does the sweetest things for her. He just loves her so much." Jesy says, making the audience's hearts melt.

"Alex is really a different species of man." Leigh jokes and sends everyone in laughter. "He is just so smitten with her and they are just just perfect for each other. We couldn't be happier for them." Jade says wrapping an arm over my shoulder. "Aww, thanks girls." I say, a blush creeping into my cheeks.

"Aww, my heart." I giggle at the interviewer's funny gesture, squeezing her chest. "But when's the wedding? Have you had the chance to really plan it? I mean, you guys are just starting with the second leg of tour." She asks. "Well, we pulled off Leigh's so I think we'll be fine and it's happening pretty soon. There's a gap somewhere there, long enough for the wedding and the honeymoon." I say. "Yup, we're just inserting it there." Jade jokes.

"Oh, so you have a date already?" The interviewer asks, a cheeky smile on her face. "Yep." I say nodding my head. "So are there any more plans you can share with us?" She asks. I threw my head back and laughed. "Oh,I don't think I can say anything more. It's definitely going to be in the UK for sure and it's going to be really small and intimate with our close family and friends. That's it, my lips are sealed." I giggled. "How about you girls? Do you know any tiny details you can share?" The interviewer tries to pry. "Oh, we know everything." Jesy snickers making everyone erupt in laughter. "But we're not anything." Leigh says.