9

Perrie

"Ugh! I need some sleep." I say to myself as I slump down on my bed. We were in a hotel room in New York since our tour bus took too long to get here when we were at London. The girls and I were given separate rooms despite our requests to share only one. Perhaps, they were just too generous. 

Anyways, we just finished our first performance at the Madison Square Garden, and it was probably the most tiring performance of the tour considering we just got back from London a few hours ago. It was definitely a dream come true but I literally couldn't feel my legs anymore after our set.

  We didn't get any rest at all. The minute we stepped foot in New York we were immediately rushed to rehearsals and I didn't really get much sleep on the plane since I didn't want the time difference to affect me that much. 

I was already under the covers, dressed in my comfy PJ's and my pillows already in the positions I want them in. I was slowly drifting into sleep, my eyelids shut, breathing even when my phone starts to go off nonstop. 

Actually, the last time I checked my phone was still at London when I posted that picture of Alex and I. I haven't had the time to check since then. I was reading a book on the plane and I was using my IPad when we got back.

I let out a loud and annoyed grunt as I reached for my phone. 

Confusion dawned over me as I saw my notifications. Everybody was congratulating me, not the girls and I, me. What did I do? I scrolled down and opened my mom's text message, bewilderment plastered on my face as I read the messages. Why is mom sending me pictures of baby clothes? And why is Alex's mom asking me if I want a baby subscription box? What is happening?

I sit up on the bed, leaning against the headboard. I seriously have no idea about what is happening, confusion starting take over me. I continue to scroll down and noticed that Alex has left me ten missed calls. I immediately dialled his number.

"Perrie? Oh, thank God! Are you alright? Is it true? Are we really?" Alex rambled before I could even say hello when he picked up. I slowly stood up from the bed, feeling my forehead crease and my brows meet. This is so confusing. "What?" I asked, but before he could answer, I heard very loud bangs on my door. "Hold on, don't hang up." I told him as I walked to the door.

"IS THAT HIM?" Jesy yelled as I opened the door. I was stunned at her sudden retaliation. What's gone into everyone? She suddenly took my phone from me, Leigh Anne following her to the center of the room. I closed the door as Jade came in.

"Oh Perrie, what has he done to you?" Jade said, concern in her voice as she hugged me from the side. I looked at everyone with wide eyes. Is this some sort of prank?"

"ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!" Jesy screamed at the phone. I hear an 'Oh my God' from Alex. Jesy must have accidentally pressed speaker. "I'M GOING TO SHRED YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR BABY PEZ?" Jesy paced around the room, Alex sounding really freaked out on the phone. "How could you get her pregnant?!" Leigh whined at him. 

Pregnant, what?

"He what?!" I asked, my voice raising. I felt Jade hugging me tighter, rubbing her hands on my shoulder. "It's okay, babe. We're here for you." Jade said. I hear Alex saying my name, pleading for forgiveness. What on earth could he possibly have done. I looked at each one of them, confusion all over my face. 

"Wait, who's pregnant?" I asked them, I feel myself starting to fume up because of the ignorance I'm feeling. They all look at me and stare for a while before they answered me. "You." They say in unison, including Alex. What the hell?