25

Perrie

E News: Confirmed! Perrie Edwards of Little Mix is having a baby

The Little Mix vocalist announced on social media a few weeks ago that she was expecting a baby soon with her footballer hubby Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

CelebNews: Baby mix is well underway!

Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is set to welcome a baby in the mix and everyone is thrilled.

UKDaily: Queen P has definitely got the power!

A-lister Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards is adding a baby in their little mix. She and Liverpool FC star player, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are set to welcome their first child. Sources say that our Queen P even performed in their last show pregnant. How powerful can she be?

"You feeling alright?" Alex asks me, resting a hand on the small of my back. "Yep. I'm sort of excited really, I don't know why." I say, looking at him with a smile on my face. "Maybe baby's excited for the cameras." He says, gently rubbing my bump. I've just started my fifth month and my bump has grown to the extent that it is already very visible. It's still quite small though, unlike others mine isn't as dramatically swollen, but my doctor said that it was perfectly fine and normal considering my size and the baby was in perfect health and in the right size. 

"Of course, I'm housing a future star." I say, grinning. He chuckles and shakes his head, drawing small circles on my belly. "Pez, we have to go on standby now." Jade says, calling out for me before we were gently ushered out of our dressing room. We were currently on the set of Good Morning Britain for an interview about the success of our last tour and for some Little Mix updates. This is also the first day of work for us, since we just ended a three month hiatus. 

I was wearing a bodycon dress with sleeves only up to my elbows. Since it was very fitting, my bump was very much on display. I mean, even if I wore something loose it was still visible, but I don't know why I just found great comfort in showing off my bump. I was actually feeling really good with my pregnancy and I couldn't feel more happier. I haven't been having confidence issues about my appearance even though I've obviously gained a bit of weight. Maybe because my husband doesn't fail to remind me of how beautiful I look every single day. He's also been accompanying me in doing pregnancy safe workouts to maintain a healthy weight as well as preparing all my food, making sure I eat all healthy and drink all my prenatal vitamins. I couldn't be more luckier to have such a hands on dad-to-be.

"I'll be here watching, okay?" He says, kissing my temple as the hosts start to call us up. I take Jade's hand and I feel Leigh's hand on my arm as we make our appearance. Ever since I broke the news to the girls, they have been utterly protective of me whenever we were together. They were always holding my hand or supporting me even if I insisted that I could managed. 

I rest a hand on my belly as we make our way to the couch, the hosts smiling at us. This is the very first time people has seen me since the pregnancy announcement and the smiles on their faces were justification that they were very much happy for me and Alex. I turn to look at Alex and he smiles at me as he claps his hands along with the audience.

"Good morning, girls!" The hosts welcome us. We each gave them a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. The female host gives me a hug and rubs my belly, earning a wide smile from me and taking pride at my bump. "Wow." She says, smiling at me. We take a seat on the sofa and started the interview.