20

Perrie

"Wow." I say as we enter the reception area. It was just beautiful, like it was right out of a dream. "You know, I think I might be slightly in love with our wedding planner." I look up to Alex and he laughs. He holds my hand tighter and pulls me to him, his hand snaking around my waist. "It is pretty magical, isn't it?" He says. "I know. Just like what I've imagined." I say in awe as I take in my surroundings. 

We were set outside and for some odd reason, the stars in the sky were shining really bright tonight. I feel like walking into a fairy tale. Everything looks so beautiful and majestic. Every corner was adorned with flowers, every detail was spot on.The lights along with the stars illuminated the whole area in a way that it was almost really magical. This was something out from a dream---my dream. 

"Here they are, Mr

"Here they are, Mr. and Mrs. Oxlade-Chamberlain!" We smile as our guests started cheering and clapping. I turn to look at the girls and they just cheered and clapped, Jesy even let out a whistle which made me laugh. "Here they are for their first dance as married couple!" I laughed as Alex bowed like a prince in front of me, making everyone laugh. "May I have this dance milady?" He asks, holding his hand out. I giggled and took his hand. "Of course." I played along and curtsied. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer, my arms finding its way to cling around his neck. We stare at each other's eyes as the music plays, swaying to the rhythm. I made a goofy face at him and we both laughed. He inched closer and leaned in so our foreheads were touching. He brushed his nose on mine and we both chuckled at the sound of everybody's 'awe'. "Pass them the sick bucket!" I laugh hard at Jesy's pun, making everybody erupt in laughter.