sweating

Jaida

"Jaida?"

Fuck me up the ass.

I recognised the deep, husky voice that belonged to the beautiful man I blue balled last night.

I gave Eric my best fake smile. The shit thought he could size me up and teach me about cars. I left him standing there and approached Xavier.

He was dressed in a blue overall, with grease marking the fabric and the sleeves tied at the hip, his muscles looked so appetising in a wife beater. But his face was contorted into a frown and his hands in tight fists, I had to scold my vagina to throw all thoughts out the window. For now.

As we both stood there, I noticed that neither of us had said anything while my thoughts had wandered. Silence filled the garage. I was starting to get nervous.

"Let's skip the hostility, I'm truly sorry about the colour I must have left on your balls. Trust me, I would never intend on leaving such a first impression. But, I'm starting to sweat like a whore in church, so could you tell me-" I was rambling, I knew it. He knew it. My voice had trailed off when I saw the corners of his lips twitch.

His mouth opened to reply when- "Bess called, she wants us over for dinner. We need dates tonight because she's throwing a late minute house party. I might call Luke" I heard Rose planning from behind Xavier. I looked behind him to see her standing with her legs apart and eyes on her phone. 

Cutie

I bet she likes Luke. Luke was her next-door neighbour and old trusty friend. I'll question her about it later.

Clearing my throat, I replied. "Hon, give me a minute." Her eyes turned to look at me.

She raised her eyebrows two times widening her eyes and tilted her head in Xavier's direction. 

In response, I flared my nostrils. 

She gave a sly smile and flicked her tongue up and down. 

I rolled my eyes and gave her a bored look. 

Rasing her palm out she nodded and made her way to her car.

I looked back to Xavier to find that he was watching the exchange. I shrugged at him. "Well, I'm not sure of the content of the conversation that just took part there but I know this one will be a lot clearer," he said.

"I'm sorry about the last minute ditch," I say sincerely. He placed his hand under my chin when I lowered my head. Deja vu.

"No Jaida, I don't care about that. You either don't do one night stands or you simply changed your mind. It's as simple as that. I'm not asking for an explanation. But I do need to ask for your full name. It's easier to track you down" he said with a small smile on his face.

Beaming, I introduced myself for the second time. "It's Jaida Halliwell. And yours?"

"Xavier Dean Kingsley" he introduced.

"I'm not one to shy away from one night stands, I don't know what came over me," I rambled.

His jaw tensed. "That bothers me a little," he uttered in a stage whisper.

I tasted the metallic blood pouring from my dry and split lips as I smiled wide and hard.

"Jealous?" I asked grinning like a psychopathic murderer. 

A look of irritation passed through his features again as he cleared his throat. "So, what were you and Eric talking about? He seemed quite smitten" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed again.