men

a/n: it's 3:50 am. y'all better appreciate me because I've got my damn period and since mine goes for seven days, I would have uploaded the next chapter by the end of my trip to hell, but noooo. I love some of y'all too much to do that.

Jaida

I adjusted the temperature to lukewarm and stood under the showerhead. 

The noise of Xavier's belt buckle flooded the shower. "Hold on, I'm coming," I turned on my heel to watch him fumbling with the buttons of his jeans. "Give me a sec," he muttered.

Amused, I watched him drop his jeans to the floor, and his belt buckle hit the tiles with a loud clunk. I stepped closer to him and reached out to the hem of his shirt. His breathing was laboured as I etched my face forward and kissed his jawline, my hands running his shirt up his torso. He let out a raspy hum as I soothed my fingers up his defined pecs. "Xavier, lift your-"

Laying next to his metal belt buckle was the condoms that spilt out of his jean pockets. 

His eyes followed mine, and his body flinched and recoiled from my touch. "Wait, Jaida," I pressed my index finger against his lips and shook my head. "Just explain," I whispered calmly.

He raised a brow and shot me a wary look. "I-It's not what you think. Cher handed them to me when I left the house. She told me she wasn't old enough for grandchildren," he chuckled fondly, "it was really embarrassing," his face flushed red. 

That teased a small smile from me.

"Cherie is my spirit animal."

"You believe me?"

I nodded and laced my arms around his waist. "I believe you," I whispered against his collarbone. He exhaled harshly and brought his arms around me, nestling his chin above my head. 

I did believe him. He wouldn't cheat on me. We had that kind of respect for one another. 

A hiss left his lips as I traced the veins up his neck with my mouth. "Jaida," he growled warningly. His hand came up to the back of my head and tugged at my wet hair, pain shooting up my skull. "Take it off," he commanded with authority, slicing through my body all the way down to my dams. 

With my eyes trained on his, I lifted his shirt off his body. We were both standing naked metres away from the shower. "Fucking hell, Jaida," his eyes caressed me, sweeping down my body, lingering on my lips, my hardened swords and lastly my bare and fresh-shaved pussy. 

I felt hot under his gaze. 

In one fluid motion, he hauled me up into his arms. With my legs cinched above his bellybutton and my head higher than his, I looked down into his eyes. His boyish smile was infectious, and I found myself smiling back at him. 

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I whispered, lowering my lips to his.

"This will be our second attempt at shower sex. Try not to fuck up," he said cheekily, and I bit his bottom lip harder than I initially intended to. He exclaimed a pained sound and glared at me. 

"That's how you want to play?"

"That's how we are going to play," I countered enjoying his devilish smile as he walked us into the shower. I was instantly greeted by the warmth of the water cascading down my back. With the water flowing down between us, I slowly slipped down his body till my open lips met his throbbing erection. We both moaned at the sensation. 

In a flash, I was shoved against the wall and his penetrating eyes flamed with an intensity that he only showed in times like these. He only showed to me. His thumb was on my clit, thrumming my bundle of joy.