boinking

Xavier

"Have you two been boinking?" the nine-year-old girl slid in the backseat of the car and adjusted her seatbelt. She tilted her head slightly with her winged eyes narrowing in on our shocked faces.

Jaida gasped and I stammered.

If we are answering truthfully, then yes, a handful of boinking took place on the more than accommodating bed of Jaida's as well as her desk, her carpeted floor and a weak attempt in the shower too, but I'm not telling the girl that. She's my little sister. Nine years little. And judging by Jaida's more than fiery personality, I wouldn't be doing anymore boinking if I did open my mouth.

Instead, I turned my head towards Jaida and then back to Calista. I forced a smile. "B-boinking? Pfft. Where did you learn that word? Isn't that another term for eating? Because we are going out for lunch," I laughed nervously. I grinned when Jaida looked at me dryly and muttered "Jesus". I shrugged at her, I was never a good liar.

"Sweetie, did you learn that at school?"

"No, they don't teach that at school," she replied without any further information.

Jaida frowned at her. "Okay, so where did you hear that word?" she prompted.

"I was looking for Xavie when we were at your house for lunch and I couldn't find him," she explained. Jaida and I turned to look at one another, both mortified at what she must have heard. Did I make any noises? I can't remember. Shit, when I came in her mouth, I did. "So, I asked Rose and she said you guys were having your own fun boinking," she added, so innocently that I really doubt she knew what she was saying. Despite that, my mouth still hung open, stupefied.

"Fucking Rose," Jaida paused and muttered a sorry to Calista, "Do you know what that means?" she asked hesitantly. She nodded her head and shot Jaida an exasperated look. "Weren't you listening, silly? Xavie just said it means eating."

I blew out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding, not till I turned back to the wheel and saw the redness creeping up my neck in the side-view mirror.

"Oh right, silly me. Eating, that's right. We've been doing a lot of eating," Jaida's soft voice trailed off as she nervously laughed it off. I would have smirked at her dirty comment if it wasn't for the embarrassment I was trying to live down.

"I hope you're still hungry for ice-cream after lunch,"

Jaida

112 missed calls. 98 messages. 6 voicemails.

I don't even know how to leave a voicemail. Clearly, Rose does. She's left a fucking few.

You better be dead in a fucking ditch. You dumb bitch, why did you get arrested? I don't know which station you're at. Call me.

Fucking call me at the station or when you get home. I don't know if you can call at the station but try. You're so fucking stupid, you know that?

Aren't you out yet? Shit J, don't tell me you're getting properly arrested. You can't do this to me. You are so selfish! I can't have a best friend that's a criminal! Get your shit together!

It's me again. I've been thinking and I reckon I could live with that. You being a criminal, I mean... It adds some spice to my life. Having a prisoner best friend really makes life more interesting. I mean it's sad for you but I'll visit all the time so you'll be fine. Just think about it.

I have questions. Do you have to wear orange jumpsuits? Will you get fisted in the ass to satisfy your needs there? You want to be a bitch or get a bitch? I can totally see that kind of lifestyle. What are you going to do with Xavier? GET MARRIED! Conjugal visits-.