deeper

Jaida

I placed my palm against his pink, full lips shutting him up effectively.

"You are finishing what you started," I whispered in to his ear. I stepped away from him and walked backwards down the corridor beckoning him with my pointy finger.

My eyes did a quick sweep of his dark emerald eyes, his stubby jaw, his laboured breathing and his-

Fuck me.

No, seriously.

FUCK ME.

-obvious arousal was as big as a python in a field of garden snakes.

Jesus.

I felt a tug in my abdomen, again. A fresh flood of my arousal in my thong, again. I'm surprised it wasn't dripping down my thigh by now.

I looked into his eyes, and I'm sure he could see the hunger in mine because I could definitely see the colours dancing within his. I turned around and I walked to the toilet, swaying my hips.

Opening the door, I walled in and sat on the edge of the basin, waiting for my meal.

I felt like a lion and a deer. I wanted him as badly as a predator but I wanted to be ravaged like his prey.

At lunch, his hands had brought me so close to mind-numbing, back-arching, thigh-shaking, hand-writhing, eye-rolling, body-tensing and pussy-dripping orgasm that I was silently begging for.

But the bastard loved to tease, but so do I.

He had waltzed inside and locked the door behind him.

Our eyes searched one another for any uncertainty. I faced him with absolute confidence that this is what I wanted.

I wanted him.

Tentatively, he closed the gap between us and hip-to-hip, we stood. His arm caressed my lower back and another soothing my cheek.

His breath was fanning my face. He smelt of beer.

I liked that.

His eyes searched mine once more before it trailed to my lips and he kissed me.

His lips moved to mine so familiarly. He nibbled my bottom lip and sucked on it like it was his last meal before receiving a lethal injection. He was slow but he was encouraging.

I curled my hands over his shoulder blades and mashed my chest against his. I wanted him to feel how my hard nubs were pebbled. Pebbled because I was so turned on by him.

Calm your horses Jaida.

He got the fucking message.

Growling into my lips, his teeth bit hard on my lip. I gasped against his mouth and he took it as his more than welcome entrance into my mouth. Thrusting his tongue against mine, I tasted the sour flavour of his beer. His hand went to the back of my head, fisting my hair as he continued to tongue-fuck me. Once our breathing had become heavy, he licked my bottom lip before pulling away.

He kissed me again, softly this time. Slow pecks against my lips till we moved in sync again. But he pulled away much sooner than I'd have liked.

"I want you so fucking bad," he said. His voice was heavy, gruff and fucking hot.

With my eyes trained on his, I fisted his collar. "Fuck me, hon," I murmured.

It was like I'd turned on the kitchen stove. His hand fisted my loose hair and pulled. Not hard enough to feel pain but hard enough to cause the moisture in my pussy to increase. With his lips just inches away from my uplifted head, his eyes were desperate as he growled. "Say that again."