everything

a/n: keep in mind the outfit above but not those accessories. 

Jaida

"Goodnight, hon," I whispered gently against Calista's forehead as her eyes drooped into her dreams. 

Tucking the comforter around her body, I turned the bedside lamp off and closed her bedroom door on my way out. Upon arrival, Calista claimed the master bedroom as hers which she fought with Xavier for an hour till I ushered him to the next biggest of the three rooms in the apartment. She'd taken a nap earlier in the day and only when the clock chimed midnight, had she decided to say goodnight. 

Tightening the rob sash around my bare body, I tiptoed into our bedroom and couldn't help the smile on my face. 

With his feet hanging off the edge, Xavier's body laid diagonally in a deep slumber. Light snores echoed through the room as he slept on his stomach with his tousled hair fanned across my crumpled shirt. Sure, he snored like a pig with waterfalls of drool falling from his mouth, dribbling down his freshly shaved chin and onto my shirt but he was still beautiful.

We made no stops for food and once we unlocked our apartment for the weekend, our stomachs had grumbled in hunger. Deciding that none of us were ready to make a trip to grab some food, we ordered Italian and some ice-cream- which Xavier had smothered my face in. I'd gone to take a shower in utter annoyance and to my surprise, he hadn't joined me. Walking out in just a towel, I peered out of the bedroom door and watched Xavier carry Calista into her room. Whilst Calista took a nap, I planned on doing the same but Xavier had other plans.

"Back the fuck up off me, Xavier!" I warned, becoming fully aware of his pressing erection against my naked back. Laying down on the soft feather mattress, he cocooned me in the silk sheets with his arms around my chest. I was already angry at him for leaving love bites trailing up my tummy. I'd enjoyed them in the spur of the moment but reality of the upcoming wedding had settled in soon after.

"No boinking?" He punctuated his request with a thrust of his hips and I didn't have to see his face to know that he was sporting a pout on his face.

"Xavier," I hissed, my body more than tired from the road trip, the settlement into our quarters and of course, the two rounds of vigorous sex that only Xavier could persuade me into. "I'm tired, Xavier," I breathed through a yawn.

"Do you like kids? Swallow my legacy," Xavier's breath was on my ear and I had to bite my lip to refrain from laughing. Shaking my head, I gathered the blanket above my chest and inched further away from him. "Nuh-uh," I said firmly.

I felt the bed weigh down as he propped himself up to hover over me. The petulant child in him was evident in the crease of his brow and the frown marring his lips. "I can afford to give you two hours to rest from the aftermath of my bomb-boinking," he said seriously as though we were discussing business negotiations. 

Knowing Xavier, it was a very serious discussion, indeed. "Morning sex," I muttered as a counteroffer.

"Four hours?"

"Morning sex," I repeated.

"F-five?"

"No sex," I grumbled into the plush pillow.

"N-nay, Morning amorous rite wilt doth me fine," he surrendered, dropping back on to the bed and pulling me with him. Burying his neck in the crook of my shoulder, he hummed. "I can't wait," he whispered and I smiled.

Turns out that I wasn't sleepy but Xavier had taken a toll from the drive over so I laid next to him for the most of the hours that passed by, writing in my red journal. Every now and then, I'd find myself grinning at the sight of the two gold words across the hardcover.