refill

Xavier

"It's a beautiful day today. Not as fucking beautiful as you, of course, Ms Kingsley. Or is it Mrs Kingsley?"

"It's Ms but please call me Cherie. Aren't you a charmer?"

"Only for you Cherie,"

I'm absolutely mortified.

Fucking hell.

My mother was flirting with Pops. I watched them like a hawk with bile rising up my throat.

Cherie leaned in closer to Pops with her elbows on the table, flirtatiously playing with the rings on her fingers. Pops face was just inches away from her face. They were awfully close for strangers that had just met.

Maybe I should interrupt. I could swap seats with Cherie. No, Calista can. I don't want to sit away from Jaida.

Speaking of Jaida.

I looked to my side to see Jaida staring at me. Her eyes didn't waver even though I'd caught her red-handed. Instead, she regarded me with an amused look.

"What?" I whispered to her. I leaned in closer so that I could hear her over the chatter in the room.

"Leave them be," she answered with knowing eyes.

God, she was beautiful.

Her curly hair was tied up in a bun with tendrils framing her heart-shaped face. She seemed to attract the sun rays as it glowed her face. She didn't seem fazed by the strong warmth and light highlighting her.

Shit.

I realized a minute too late that I was ogling her.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a wide grin stretching her purple lips across her face. The colour of her lipstick definitely suited her. The darkness just added to the velvety, hot and smoky tone of her voice.

I smiled sheepishly.

My eyes wandered to the movement on her lips. I watched her bite her bottom lip. Ever so slowly, she dragged the lip between her teeth. The purple lipstick leaving no mark in her teeth.

Amazing.

My eyes shifted to her brown orbs. The sun shone on her face so that her black eyes were now a dark brown.

Beautiful.

Her eyes were dilated and hooded.

"Definitely," I answered leaning in closer.

I heard her breath hitch but she recovered quickly with a flirty smile. When she leaned in, I prepared myself for her lips but as my eyes started closing, she shifted her head towards my ear.

"So do I, hon," she whispered. Hear breath fanning against my neck and ear made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

I wanted her.

With my hands under the table and eyes on hers, I traced my fingers around her knee. Her eyes widened a little and her breathing became faster.

With just the tip of my fingers, I inched them up her thigh. Her mouth parted, her eyes turned pitch-black.

I continued my assault, circling my fingers against her bare upper thigh. Once my fingers reached the ends of her frayed cotton shorts, I shot her a heated look. The corners of my lips twitched into a sly smile.

"Are you wet, love?" I asked. Her hands were gripping the edge of her table and her eyes were dancing with lust.

"Very," she replied barely getting the words out.