kissed

Jaida

I stumbled up the front steps with Xavier hot on my trail. When I reached the front door, my hand fumbled with the keys. The key missed the slot numerous times. My palm pressed against the cold wooden surface of the front door when Xavier thrusted his growing jean-clad erection against my behind. His nose in the crook of my neck, his hands gripping my hips and his lips left open mouthed kisses down my neck. I was moaning and panting like a dog on heat.

In the car, when I asked him to kiss me, he didn't oblige. Instead, he started kissing down my neck, grazing his teeth along my jaw and biting my collarbone. His hands were wandering down my hips and mine were tugging his shirt towards me. When his firm hands went down to my ass, things got even more hot and heavy. In swift movements, he pushed his seat back and lifted me so I straddled him. His hands glided up and cupped my boobs, his mouth started leaving marks across my neck and chest. Through a haze of lust, we had managed to get out of the car.

Once I gained enough control to open the bloody door, we were a hot mess of tangled limbs. His grip on my waist turned brutal as he turned me around to face him. His lips smashed against mine. Our lips moved in sync till his tongue traced my bottom lip. When I resisted, he bit and pulled my bottom lip between his teeth coaxing me to let entry for his tongue. "Open for me love" he demanded in a hoarse voice.

When I opened my mouth for him to taste, his tongue plunged in and against mine. He was tongue fucking me as roughly as I imagined he would fuck me with his cock. He tasted of mint butter menthols. His tongue continued it's sinful movements as he lazily ground himself against me. When I moaned against his mouth. He growled in response and fisted the hair at the nape of my neck, pushing me closer to him. Without warning, his hands groped my ass and picked me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. The position allowed his erection to hit the heat of my arousal. We both let out a groan of satisfaction.

"Fucking hell, love. You feel that? You feel how hard I am for you? Yeah?" he asked thrusting against me with every question. His eyes were partially closed and his teeth tugging at my bottom lip. The man dirty talks! He had ticked every box in my checklist.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned as he continued to grind his erection against my denim cased pussy. His hands came up to my chest and started fondling my hardened nubs between his fingers. The dampening in my underwear was getting worse.

Growling, he turned us around pushing my back against the wall. With my legs securely wrapped around his waist, his hands raised my arms above my head, holding them there. He left a trail of hot kisses down my jaw to the cleavage my tank top offered. I moaned loud enough to alert the neighbours when his mouth encased my fabric encased hard nipple. He turned to give my other nipple the same attention. If I wasn't wet enough before, I was filling bottles now.

"Please," I whimpered. I could barely form words and I wasn't sure what I was trying to say or beg. But either way, Xavier got the message and walked us over to my couch. He roughly threw me on it, I yelped in surprise.

Like a predator, he climbed over me heaving most off off his weight off of me. Dragging the straps of my tank top down my shoulders, he started kissing every inch of Bobby and Bob that came to show.

My eyes closed on their own accord. I could feel the breeze hit my chest and his warm mouth around my bare nipples. The pleasure was shooting like lightning bolts down my body. He had formed an unbearable ache in my crotch and I was ready to beg for mercy.

Suddenly his mouth and touch left me. Eyes still closed, I arched my back, quietly begging and pleading for more. When I received no reply, I slowly opened my eyes to see him lift my straps up and place my tank top back in place.

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What's wrong?" I asked.

His expression was sombre. "As much as I'd love to go further with you, I don't want it to happen after today's events," he said.

I felt anger prickle inside me. "You mean my history is too much for you to fuck me?" I asked.

"NO- no, that's not it. I just think it's best if I keep you company tonight as a friend rather than a solid fuck. I want to be here for you but I don't think that was the best way. Not for tonight anyway" he explained and gone was my anger. Why do I assume? Eric may as well call me a hypocrite. Xavier's worry and concern had my heart skip a beat. Bless the man.

I smiled and nodded at him. Muttering an okay, I ran my hands through his messy hair as he left gentle feather like kisses against my stomach. A few seconds passed when he abruptly got off me and shook his head. We were both still panting from the recent activities that took place on the couch.

I positioned myself on the couch, sitting cross-legged. I placed my hands on my lap and resorted to calming my beating heart and getting my breathing back to normal. Xavier, on the other hand was sitting bent over with his head between his hands, clearly trying to achieve the same goal as I was.

Once my breathing turned normal, I scrolled down Netflix and turned on a documentary on murders. Wrapping a blanket around myself, I settled in.

I glanced at Xavier and noticed the distance between us. It didn't feel right. So, when I caught his eye, I smiled and crawled towards him, resuming my earlier position. Like a reflex, he placed an arm around my shoulder and laid a hand on my hair allowing me to rest on his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist, but soon I felt my arm grow heavy so I placed it nearer to his hip. I felt him shudder and that's when I noticed the more than obvious- and may I say, massive- bulge in his pants.

He cleared his throat. "Um, could I use your bathroom?"

I stifled my laughter and nodded. I pointed at the downstairs bathroom. 

As comfy I was next to him, I don't think that was the smartest of moves. 

"If a cold shower is necessary, then please, be my guest," I said.

He sent me a mock glare shaking his head.

Returning my attention to the documentary playing, I heard my phone ping with a notification. It was Rose.

I'm at 7/11 picking up some drinks. I'll pick you up in two mins. Be ready.

It took a solid two minutes for the confusion to clear and realisation to kick in. I forgot to message her.

Fucking hell.

a/n: shorter than usual. I was out all day and when I was sitting next to my mother waiting for her doctor's appointment, I wrote half of this chapter. I have no shame.