knee

a/n: i want a sleeve of tattoos. also, i'm thinking of getting A nipple pierced.

Jaida

We barely made it to my bed without mauling one another. With the majority of my frame pressed against the closed door of my bedroom, I undid the buttons of my vest shirt.

Xavier's breathing became uneven and shallow. His jaw clenched and his hand feathered down the valley between Bob and Bobby and stopped when it reached the tie of my frayed cotton shorts. His darkened green pools of lust scorched my flesh as I breathed in with every exhale of his laboured breathing. He kept his eyes on me as he untied the knot.

He licked his lips and groped my ass cheeks through the fabric. In one swift move, he hoisted me up from his grip and simultaneously pushed the shorts down, bunching the material around my hips. "Fuck, I want you like this 24/7, 365. My hands on your ass and your cunt hot against my dick. Look at you, begging me to give your pussy what it needs," he stole a hard nipple into his mouth, all while encouraging me to grind on him, grabbing a proper hold of my flesh.

"Jaida, love," he softly groaned against my earlobe. "What do you want?" He murmured in a pained sound as I bit down on his corded neck. He thrust himself against me, threateningly. His hands shot out to cup my face and he mauled my lips. I blindly worked my hands under his shirt, desperate for the feeling of his taut skin against my fingers.

I let out a frustrated sound into his mouth. We broke off for air and my breathy whimper drove him crazy. With a speed, I didn't realise we possessed, his shirt came off. Stamping our mouths together, he used me to alleviate his arousal, driving me over him, furiously. "That's. Because. Of. You," he grounded with each word.

I loved it when he did that.

I scored my fingernails down his torso and moved my body to his beat. He groaned wildly and shifted his kisses to my neck. "Fuck," I swore as he sucked on my skin. I was so turned on as he murmured sweet nothings as he trailed down my collarbone.

"I'm always hard for you,"

"Now that I know what you look like bare and fucked, I want you like that, all the time. You want that too, don't you?"

When I shook my head, barely paying attention to him, he grounded against me.

"I don't like lying, love. You damn well know you want that too,"

I started nodding and pleading like I was a convict who got their prison sentence reduced.

With a taunting chuckle, he opened the door from behind me. Carrying me as though I weighed nothing, he laid me roughly on my bed. With nothing between my legs, I squeezed my thighs for some friction. Xavier's eyes were hard and strong on me as he wrenched my legs apart. Hovering over me, he spanked my thigh in punishment. "You want to boink?" He asked teasingly.

It tore out a surprising giggle from my lips which quickly turned in to another whimper as he pushed one knee against my core. He gave me an intoxicated grin as I writhed underneath him, trying to fight the urge to grind myself against his fucking knee.

I lost the fight and squirmed for the friction that the fabric of my shorts and his jeans caused. Leaning forward, he pressed his cheek against mine and I held on to his shoulders as I frenziedly drove myself over his knee.

His fucking knee.

"Say the words, love" he growled. "You want to boink, say it and I'll make it go away,"

There was no battle in my mind as the very words spilt from my lips. "I want to boink," I murmured.

He removed his knee away and lifted himself off the bed. His practised hands had his jeans undone in mere seconds and before I knew it he reached his hands out to me again. With only his boxers casing his God-given treasure, I almost choked on a strangled moan.