rose

a/n: ok, so I was already wary about anal sex because it's anal sex. But then, cosmo kindly shared this article. Now, I didn't fucking realise that tearing of the asshole is an actual thing that can happen. So, that has put me on the NO side of that. For now. But  makes me laugh when I have these thoughts is that I need to suck dick or get licked before even contemplating anal sex.

Also did y'all know that there is such a thing as bellybutton fetish. And a plant fetish? I'll tell you my worries at the end of this chapter because I don't want y'all to postpone the reading.

Jaida

I could feel my skin prickle and my body tense.

I love Rose. God, I do. But, there are times where she could either be insensitive or oblivious to a person's current mood or problems. It wasn't her duty to be aware but it still gets on my nerves. Right then, she was both, to the fact that I didn't want to talk about my night in a jail cell. She knew me so well but sometimes it took a little longer than usual to register my mood. It was one of her very few cons but I'd learnt to love them once my anger tampered down. It seemed as though my anger would take a while to simmer down.

I could feel my blood boil. Storming towards me was a furious Rose.

"Why the fuck haven't you called me back?" She shrilled, her eyes twitching in anger.

That's a serious talent.

I crossed my arms over my chest and shrugged. "You didn't seem very worried by the third voicemail," I said in a defensive tone, "look, I was planning on calling you after breakfast," I added and greeted Luke with a wave. He sat down next to Calista, both of them watching Rose and I converse.

I didn't have to look at Xavier to know his eyes were on me. His hand was firmly hugging my thigh in support and I could feel the warmth of his thigh searing against mine. It was reassuring.

Rose's face was getting splotchy and her eyes were glaring at me. "I was fucking worried. Why did you get yourself arrested? Why on earth didn't you bother calling to let me know you're okay, sooner rather than later?" Her eyebrows raised up in askance.

"I didn't get arrested on purpose. Jesus, I was tired. I'd spent most of the night in jail and-" my voice trailed once I felt Xavier's fingertips circle my lower thigh. "- and I was busy once I got home, okay? I didn't get out of bed until late today and now I'm having something to eat," I said softly, noticing the other customers that we were entertaining.

"You could have messaged me. I don't care how tired you were. It's fucking rude J," her voice got louder and louder. I gestured her to lower her voice. "Shh! I'm sorry, okay? Now, can you drop it?"

She made an expression of disagreement. "No, we will not drop this. Tell me what the fuck happened last night? Are you a brawler now? You think you're tough? Or you and that guy fuck too hard that you broke something? You've always liked it rough-" I shot Xavier a wary look who seemed uncomfortable and mad. I knew his anger was towards Rose and not me. My eyes darted to Rose and I opened my mouth but she cut me off, "No, you tell me right now J or I swear to God, I'll ask the guy that you hooked up with. The fucker gave me his number. You sure do know how to pick them J," she had a foul smile on her face.

I knew that she had no idea what had gone down that night but once her words got under my skin, I could feel my control dissolving. But one look at Calista's worried face and I knew that this was definitely not the time or place to rehash that night's events. Breathing deep breaths, I faced Rose again, "We'll talk about this later."