jailed

Jaida

"Oompf," my tailbone hit the edge of the doorknob. Pain shot through my lower back as he continued to assault my kneck with open-mouthed kisses. I grabbed a tuft of his hair as I felt his tongue trace a vein up my throat, gently. I hissed as he started leaving marks, he shifted his attention to my jaw, kissing his way up. When his lips reached the corner of my lips, I instinctively dodged him.

I can't do this.

I didn't know his name, and it hadn't mattered to me. It clearly didn't matter to him either. His hands cupped my breasts over the thin fabric as he continued kissing my jawline.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I can't d-do this," I rasped, pushing my hands against his chest. His breathing was laboured, and his eyes were dark with lust. His eyebrows creased and his face turned in to a frown. I turned my head away from him and nudged him out of my personal space. "I-I need to leave, I'm sorry," I apologised again.

A hand grasped my wrist, tightly. I looked back at him to find anger flash through his features. "Finish what you started," he growled. With a rough hold on my arm, he turned me around and pressed his front against my back. "You feel what you've done to me? I'm hard for you baby girl. Now, finish. What. You. Started," he said slowly into my ear thrusting himself on to my ass.

My teeth clenched tight, and I turned my head to him. My lips and teeth mashed into his, clashing and fighting for dominance. He plunged his tongue into my open mouth, and I bit it. Fucking hard, enough to draw blood. He let out a garbled screech and pulled back in pain and shock, cradling his face. "Wha tha fuck, bitch?"

I scoffed at him. "Learn how to treat a fucking lady, you little dick having ass cunt," I scoffed at his teary-eyed red face. He screamed "BITCH" against his hands.

I spat at his face and walked away.

Before I reached the toilet doors, I heard his hard footsteps closing in on me. He grabbed me by the waist and whirled me around, shoving me against the door. "You'll fucking regret that, you slut!" he yelled.

That's fucking enough.

I threw my head back and hit his forehead with a force I didn't know I held.

FUCK, THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH!

My head felt dizzy, but I watched him stumble back clutching his head screaming bloody murder. Fucking pussy. I stepped closer to him, "I don't take slut-shaming, you fucking prick," I yelled back, my hands forming into fists. He raised his head, and his anger matched mine. His eyes levelled with mine and his mouth opened. I pulled my fist back punched him as hard as I could. My forehead was bruising, and my fist was throbbing, but as I said, I have had enough. I stepped a few steps back till my head hit the door frame.

The ache in my head multiplied ten times when the door burst open hitting me.

"I'm calling the fucking police. What the FUCK is going on?"

"She fucking assaulted me! The fucking bitch!"

"I'm done with this bullshit," I whispered more to myself than anyone else. I was hurting all over now.

Rose was yelling frantically as she sat down next to me in the manager's office as we waited for the police. "What the FUCK happened? Are you hurt? FUCKING HELL, JAIDA. I can't believe this. You were gone ten minutes." Her screaming brought the pain in my head to measures so high that no medicine could solve.

I muttered a weak "shut up," which had no effect on her. As she started pacing around the room, I popped a few pills from the orange container stored in my back pocket.