fuck

a/n: I'm a virgin so a hot guy breathing the same air as me, gets me wet. so I hope y'all like this as much as I do. I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. I'm eating a kit kat with chopsticks while writing this steamy lil episode.

Jaida

The instant we stumbled through my bedroom door, I blindly reached out to the lights, flicking it on while I sought Xavier's heat and bruising mouth. I could feel each ridge of his commanding lips and the strength of his wandering hands. My body was reacting so fiercely to the pure taste of mint and sexual appeal exchanging between our tongues as he mauled mine. His eyes were fluttered closed as his hands were roaming my sides, cupping every curve I had. When he pushed me hard against the wall, my response was instantaneous. I moaned into his mouth and clawed his lower back, pushing him harder against my body. He registered the light in my room when I pulled at his jacket.

"You're okay with the lights on?" He pulled his jacket over his shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

Don't stop!

"Yes," I whined and tugged on the back of his head to break the distance he had put between his lips and my body. "How d-do you expect me to appreciate your dick when I can't see it?" I doubt he heard my rhetoric question since his mind was occupied and so were the hands gripping my ass and lifting me up. With one hand cupping my thigh and the other gripping the nape of my neck, he pressed his mouth against mine. "I need-," he pulled back letting me lean my weight on the wall. A slow smile spread across my face when he pulled his shirt off to grant me access to the hard, hot, sinewy skin that met my fingertips. Our mouths fastened to each other as I traced the hard planes of his chest. Goosebumps freckled my skin when his warmth left mine. Placing me on the bed, he hovered over my body.

He was undressing me with his eyes and then almost hesitantly, with his hands. I raised my arms up as he tugged my shirt off revealing my dusky, dark nipples to his amazed eyes. My nipples were standing erect, pointing at his emerald eyes.

"Fuck, Jaida," he growled as his eyes raked over them. There was something so animalistic about the way he had said my name.

Lowering his head, I felt the sauna-like warmth of his breath against my hardened point. "Such beautiful tits," he blew against my left nipple and pinched the other. The extreme sensation of pain and pleasure shot through my nerve endings. Before my weight dropped back down to the mattress, he drew a nipple into his mouth, blinding me in desire and holding me midair. Tugging at his glossy hair, I whimpered. I tried clenching my thighs to ease the unbearable throbbing Xavier had started, but with him situated between my legs, I was forced to writhe under his dark gaze.

Wrenching my thighs open, he cursed in response and gripped my arched waist, manoeuvering our bodies so that I was straddling him. Leaning on his elbows, he watched me. He watched me flip my hair to a side and hiss in pleasure at the feeling of his steel bat pinned under my heat. I could cum just by rubbing myself against him. But amateur dry-humping was not what I ordered tonight.

With my eyes trained on his, I kissed down his bulging sinews of muscle. He gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing, "You are so fucking beautiful," he rasped. I paused my ministrations and raised my head a little higher to shoot him a small smile.

I'd never been called beautiful while getting hot and heavy like this.

Slowly, he sat up and palmed the side of my face. "Are you sure?" he searched my eyes. I could have rolled my eyes. "It's really sweet, and all that you're concerned but I need you to understand that I'm so wet that I could decimate a fucking hole in my thon-," his lips traced the crook of my neck biting down against a vein sending electric shocks down my abdomen. "Y-y-you definitely understand," I breathed as I couldn't maintain the inhale and exhale of oxygen when his fingers hooked into the waistband of my cotton shorts. The shorts were tugged down the globes of my ass till the barrier of his thighs stopped the material. Goosebumps prickled my flesh as his hand deftly pushed my thong to the side. "Please," I whimpered, placing a hand on his.

He grabbed my hand and rolled us over, pressing our intertwined hands into the plush comforter. "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard, love," he breathed. In this position, I could feel him hard against my thigh, but when his lips found mine, his kiss was harder. And so was the finger that fucking tore into me. I shuddered at the intrusion and gasped against his lips. "Fuck, shit!"

My hands dug into his wild hair, scraping my nails across his scalp. He instantly began working my weeping opening. "You're so fucking wet for me. Soaking and gushing out of your tight pussy," his words sent my senses into overload. My eyes closed as I could feel the blood rushing to my head, hear his fingers fucking me, taste and smell the tang of my arousal wafting in the air. I could feel my stomach tightening on a particularly deep thrust. Screaming, my aroused eyes flew open to Xavier's fierce ones. I felt so much more naked under his scrutiny.

Tearing his hand away from me, I watched surprise cloak his features. His breathing turned ragged, matching mine as my hands flew to his belt. Unbuckling it in record timing, I raised my eyes to his, smiling devilishly. I eased his erection out of his boxers, earning a curse from his lips. I marvelled at his rock hard shaft, the prominent veins that circled his thick length. Eight fucking inches.

Baby, we feasting tonight.

Slowly, I grasped his shaft and palmed the red, angry tip. Leaking with his moisture, I spread it down his shaft, pumping his length up and down. His face was in pure ecstasy, grunting my name when I slightly squeezed. "Jesus, Jaida," he grunted.

Just watching him get off had my other hand reaching down my own body. Pumping him in one hand, the other started working between my aroused, wet lips. Watching my every movement, his face turned angry as he hissed out a curse and grabbed both of my hard-working wrists. Without warning, his rough hands ripped my flimsy thong in half and cupped my heat. "You want me to make this go away? You want me to fuck it away? Hard and rough? I'll make you cum over and over again. Right on my cock," he growled. His words alone ripped a moan out of my mouth. I nodded, frantically.

Pinning me below him, he peeled down my shorts and his jeans, leaving no barrier between us. I must have looked like a hot mess, with my hair strewn across the pillow, breasts heavy and needy and my cunt wet and leaking. Xavier didn't fare any better. His face scrunched in tight control as I reached between us and wrapped a hand around his dick. Pressing him against my pussy, I teased him. I ran him along the slit of my cunt till I was feverish with torture. "Enough. Don't tease me like that. Love, I will fuck you so hard, you'll scream an apology," he warned, his fingernails biting into my thighs.

Even in times like these, he called me love. He may turn more aggressive and downright sexy when he was turned on, but he was still Xavier. I liked him rough and sweet.

Searching my eyes, he eased his rigid cock into me. We moaned in unison as he filled me up like no man ever had before. His thickness fought against my pulsing walls till he was buried to the hilt.

"Fuck, you're so tight. Shit, love," he grunted, pulling out slowly only to thrust in on his own accord. My orgasm had been building inside me since he slammed me against my bedroom wall. I could feel it within my grasp. The big O.

"Yes," I gasped. "Fuck, Xavier. Harder. Fucking faster, Xavier."

My moaning flicked a fucking switch. He started ramming into me, each thrust going deeper than the one before. With each deep plunge of his cock, my nerve endings caught on fire. I didn't register the loud banging of the headboard against the wall or the squelching sounds of his frantic fucking. All I could sense was the big O.

When he started chanting my name, I thought I'd combust. "Fuuuuck, I'm-," my orgasm tore through my searing cunt. I wailed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me, my fingers digging into his skin like pillows. "Fucking shit, Christ, baseball bat," I screamed when my clenching orgasm set off his. Groaning, his head threw back as I felt the heat of his release shooting inside me. Spurt after spurt he filled me up. Falling on his back beside me, he pulled me to him and held me through the aftershocks of our orgasms.

"I think I'm pregnant," he breathed.

I laughed as loud as I had screamed a minute ago.

No one had ever made me laugh before, during or relatively after having sex.

a/n: the client list was such a great tv show.