•1•

It gets darker by the second which they take a step closer to what seems as a safe way out. Little did they know, there is no safe way out.

Dirty water, shards of glass, unfamiliar dusty  and destroyed buildings surrounded the factionless boys as they wandered this trashed city.

Broken tv, film tape strings and piles of stinky old debris laying on the floor, disgusted not only the eldest but the whole group who regretted their reason to finding out what this Dystopian world had to offer with hope of finding a way out.

"Nothing, this place is nothing but trash!" Sehun, the youngest of them exclaimed as he came across an old rusty car, tracing his index finger along the trunk while little pieces of rust fell off of it without any matter as a whisper of disgust flew from his dried crusty lips.

"We've been here for almost four days! Three sleepless nights, and 2 hours each day searching for food. Hyung, do you think we will ever get out from this hell hole?"

Chanyeol, the tallest of them all gave up as he eyed disgustedly at an eaten fish on the broken concrete covered with nothing but maggots. He covers his mouth with his now old fleecy jumper as he kept moving.

Xiumin, the eldest sighed as he tried to answer the helpless being who has not only asked this time but a few other times ever since they have landed on this unfamiliar area. "Keep moving." Was all the eldest uttered to take their mind off of what they saw along the way.

Finally after quite sometime they come across an old building which looks like an old super market, their eyes glittering in the gloomy daylight as they sprint into the destroyed building hoping to find something to eat, to wear, to drink and to possibly take with them In order to survive until they last.

When Suho, the leader stopped and turned around, he saw the eldest in a state he thought he would never see him in.

~~Author note:
Hello~ I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I was inspired by Exo's New Japanese single Electric Kiss and thought, 'Someone needs to write this.' Thank you theCatypillar for helping me to actually write this, so please do check out her awesome work 🤗

Please help me to correct my mistakes if there happens to be any and vote if you like this ❣️Bye~~