•28•

The four michevous girls step on the fresh cut grass of utopia. Inhaling the beautiful scent of the world they missed in over 10 years.

Not only their unexpected appearance left the group of people shocked in front of them but themselves.

"Unnie! IHI" the tall girl with blonde hair, who was the maknae of the group does her famous aegyo that makes the eldest and the others laugh.

Pulling them all in a big group hug. "Three, two, one, oh." They cheered in an unusual way that surprised the group infront of them.

"I'm sorry, Who are you?" Lay tried to be polite but it came out in a rude scoff. The sassy, brown haired girl stepped forward smiling as she intertwined Lays fingers in hers.

He pulled away but she looked sad. She looked down mumbling something under hear breath. Lay didn't try being rude he just wasn't sure and a bit taken aback by her gestures.

He stepped back letting space between them. "Who are you?" He asked her, she sighed and debated wether she should tell him or not. "I'm, Jennie. I was Perrie. Remember bestie?"

"Y-You can't be Perrie! She's.... different." He whispers the last part. Not wanting to offend her but that was who she is and because of Dystopia she became the way Lay had seen her.

She hoped he would accept her the way she would transform back Into Utopia. "Do you not remember Layxing?"

She said quietly as Lay looked up into her hazel brown eyes. He remembers. He remembered the nickname Perrie had given her.

"BESTIE!" And they both pulled in a big hug, sending reliefs from the two groups. "I didn't realise what transformation meant to you all."

Baekhyun whispered to Rosè Who was LeighAnne. "Is that why you asked me to accept you the way you are?" Rosè nodded shyly.

They both hugged as he checked her out from head to toe. "Is something wrong?" He shook his head and pointed at the girls who were in a beautiful white gown. (Refer to media below.)

"Go now and meet the others. I know you all have been waiting for this moment." The three nodded as Jisoo guided the way.

As they walked through the beautiful pebble decorated footpath, almost designed to take them to their destination.

Baekhyun, Jia and Lay watched the seven males who faced their back toward the trio; seven male figures in white pants and blazer

and three female figures in white long floral gown along with a little girl in a beautiful white floral dress.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻