•9•

~~I don't know why I'm still listening to Sweet Lies while writing this 😂😭😭 btw whenever you listen to songs like Sweet Lies or El Dorado or Promise HOL UP ILL JUST GIVE YOU A LIST AT THE END😂~~

With the moonlight shining down the helpless broken boys, Chen the most affected member who was once close with Xiumin, stood in disbelief and awe as his eyes never failed to blink in either seconds of his call out to his closest brother.

His mouth in agape, eyes as wide as an owls but, but with tears in them only threatening to fall. "Hyung?" He managed to ask almost in a whisper.

Instantly covering his mouth as realisation struck when Kai yelled out, hoping to hear his voice one more time to assure this is all a bad dream, he's alive, that smile will once again fill the group with happiness.

"MINSEOK!?? HYUNG! HYUNG! WHERE ARE... you?" Suho yelled out to the calm ocean of dark crystals, not a sound, not even a single move. In defeat they burst out in manly cries as they realised there's no way, no Minseok, no hyung, no Xiumin....

"NO! I'm going to find him, he's there I know it! I know it, believe me! Have faith!" Chen pushed away Baekhyun's calming affection and condolence and ran towards the sea of black crystals, unconscious of that it was made up of electric particles and zapped Suho earlier.

The way he ran was in the speed of light and the speed of lighting hitting the earth in 1.907 milliseconds. "JONGDAE-AH GET BACK!!"

Chanyeol cries but no one seems to take notice, their voices are mixed and merged in an echo of screams and shouts only for Chen to return back but, he's not affected by the electric crystals.

His only purpose of focus was to find Xiumin. As he walks carefully towards what looked like a lifeless body. White shirt, pale face, black pants and small, very faint and weak breathing. Chen's face lit up in hope of a possible alive Xiumin. But as he takes further steps towards the sound of heavy yet weak breathing his mind stops.

 But as he takes further steps towards the sound of heavy yet weak breathing his mind stops

There he was, lifeless, weak and in pain. His breathing was irregular and heartbreaking. Chen cursed to himself for seeing his hyung in such a state, seeing his hyung in the state he witnessed made him full of remorseful memories when he disappointed Xiumin, annoyed and disrespected him.

"Jong

"Jong..dae-ah." His sweet honey yet sad and painful voice rang through Chen's head as he looked at Xiumin in the eyes, the most beautiful yet broken eyes.

He tried to lift his head up to look at Chen properly, Chen rushed as soon as he heard him groan in pain.

"Hyung." He sobbed as he held onto Xiumins soft little cold hands. "Jongdae-ah, take...care of....yourself.... brothers." Xiumin managed to say, earning louder cries from Chen. Chen vigorously shook his head in a 'no' "hyung, no you'll be fine!"

"Shh, you all... power." He tried to utter more words but his life was draining in front of Chen. "What?" Chen quickly stood up to notify the others when he heard them yelling again. "I found hyung! He's here!"

Xiumin weakly tugged on the hem of Chen's pants. "We'll meet again." Xiumin smiled at Chen as Chen yelled aggressively for Xiumin not to go. What could he do?

He was losing his best friend, brother, and close friend. "HYUNG NO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN PLEASE! Please!! I know this'll work iv seen it on tv, Hyung please wake up, come back we need you."

And he slowly closed his eyes smiling, knowing he accomplished something before leaving. What was that 'something'?

"MINSEOK!!!!" Chen screamed as thunder and lightning erupted in the sky startling the others and himself.

And all the crystals were gone in a flash as all the strings of electricity shot the tips of each dark crystal, Leaving the deceased body of Xiumin and Chen on the ground passed out.

~~Author note:
I fucking hate my self for writing his death!!! UGHH did you know the Han river exists because I cried it like waaaay before you all were born😂 fuck me😂 I'm just shitting around 😂 but yeah, I'm sorry for this painful death. DISCLAIMER- He ain't dead, he's probably in his room with his cat Tan drinking coffee or beer while watching tv programs and shows. (He does that😂)
Oh yeah and do you ever get emotional while listening to these EXO songs?
For Life 
Baby don't cry
One and only
Walk on memories
Hurt
For you
Yes I'm a fucked up EXO TRASH 😂
AAAND- I have 400+reads 🙃 whut de serioz fook?
This is literally me:

 (He does that😂) Oh yeah and do you ever get emotional while listening to these EXO songs? For Life  Baby don't cry One and only Walk on memories Hurt For you Yes I'm a fucked up EXO TRASH 😂AAAND- I have 400+reads 🙃 whut de serioz fook? This is...

Oh 400 reads
Cool ✌🏻
Claps at stupidity, gotta.give.more...
Here's a heart, should be enough
BUT REALLY IM FUCKING SHOOK!
Btw that's me 👇🏻I know I look a lot like GDragon but meh 😂😝

(It's Xiumin) no I'm not drunk 😂My goodness he is so fucking cute! This is probably the longest author note in my entire work history 😂 Thank you so much for reading! I fucking mean it y'all ❣️ byeee💕

My goodness he is so fucking cute!
This is probably the longest author note in my entire work history 😂
Thank you so much for reading! I fucking mean it y'all ❣️ byeee💕