•8•

It felt like years, months and weeks when it was only yesterday that D.O left. The day was longer as it was at night, what was day?

There was no daylight. And This terrified everyone. No matter how many times they showed their smile it was because they hid the fact of suicide.

Yes, not only Kai lost hope and tried to kill himself with a broken glass but Xiumin did too. The pain and the situation hurt him so much that he is now suffering his fatal action.

Two days after arriving in this unfamiliar world, poor Xiumin thought this dystopian world offered clean, hygienic and proper amenities but he was wrong. All were.

It had been almost a month since they arrived in this dystopian world, and a whole week since no one returned to the cave that they thought someone lived in. Chanyeol learnt how to control his power and thought of it as a happy blessing rather a curse, likewise Lay and Suho.

It somehow helped them to survive in a way. Although they were in such bewilderment into how they have these powers and if they really are human.

Or how Baekhyun would say "The fairies wearing pink fur boots." Chanyeol came back disappointed when he couldn't find D.O, Xiumins health worsened along the weeks and everyone tried to keep him healthy.

There just wasn't anything to keep him going forward. Now they have found themselves in the middle of a pitch black ocean of plastic crystal looking sculptures.

They had been walking for days and resting in between when they had found a sufficient shelter for eight members.

"Now where do we go?" Suho asked disbelieved at the sight. It was all along where the end of the world could not be seen, black long figures of crystal with electrifying currents running through it. It was seemingly impossible to cross over that! Or so they thought.

"Will it hurt?" Chanyeol asked gulping down his nervousness. Suho dared touch a tip of the weird looking figure and was zapped causing him to stumble backwards.

But when they moved backwards to go back and find another way around this weird field, they saw Xiumin leaning against the blue crystallised figure in fatigue.

His lips were quivering in blue undertones as his fingertips began to form small snow like flakes and sharp darts, spreading vastly.

It was like he had energy transferred from the weird looking dark crystal as he yelled in pain, shouting and breaking all the crystals in his way.

The blue and black pieces flew in the air as he stood in the middle of the black crystallised ocean.

Smiling to the others as they screamed and begged for their hyung to get back, but it was like his feet had a mind of its own, controlling the poor body into the dangerous looking field of darkness.

He stood in the middle of the field. "Chanyeol, can you speak English?" "Yeah.... a little bit." Xiumin faintly let out a soft chuckle reviewing his life, knowing its the end for him.

"You know what's even better going on a road trip? A sudden quiz!" "Hey! Eat or talk." Xiumin smiled at the thought when he scolded Chen. "He's more of a wife!"

"Xiumin cringed when I kissed him, I want ask him why." "Our Suho has a lot of clothes, my stress level is as highly as that." Xiumin watched as Suho tried to create a literal pool, if not to walk but swim, but soon his water became hard ice.

"This is why our dear Lay is special."  "And hyung, really, honestly—Everyone so if Xiumin hyung gains weight .... are you guys not going to love him??"

"Byun Baekhyun! They said the special effects will come out from here..." "stop lying hyung." "I'm not lying!" Baekhyun turns to the producer; "Excuse me, the special effects won't come out from here, right?" He replies "it will!" "I told you it will!!!!!"

"Do you see me as a hyung...?" "But your cute."

"Aaah, my D.O, take a picture of me and D.O!!"

"Firstly Minseok hyung, who looks younger than me... I want you to know that if you ever have any problems, come and talk to me, just not when I'm sleeping. We love you hyung." he smiled as his tears rolls down his cold cheeks soon forming into snow falling down his feet.

"We are one." He whispered.
"We love you hyung."

Xiumin waved for the last time as if he knew this was going to happen before the dark ocean engulfed him, Xiumin fell into the pool of dark crystals as light blue sharp crystals formed around his body. "HYUNG!!" They cried. Xiumin, unable to hear the now faint voices.

Chanyeol tried to run in hoping his feet would melt away the rock ice but couldn't, the power of frost stopped the power of fire colliding with each other once again, Chanyeol's body was thrown back to where the members witnessed this major dilemma.

Chanyeol now understood why his hyung was sick. But more than understanding, it was blame. It was too late, no sign of Xiumin anymore. He's gone, dead. They stood silent. "ITS ALL MY FAULT!"