•17•

"R-really? O-ohh, uhm...'' Chanyeol noticed her appearance and her sudden reaction. She was fiddling with her fingers showing signs that she was scared, unexplainable and unusual.

"Why are you stuttering?" He walked up to her and held her by the shoulders. Shaking her for answers.

She seemed scared and fearful. "She's hiding something! What is it!" She lowered her gaze biting her lips and thought of an answer.

"Chanyeol, that's no way to treat her, Stop it." Suho pulled Chanyeol away.

"Is there something you have to tell us?" Suho asked Bonghee calmly. She smiled and nodded.

"Actually there is, please don't get violent I-i don't know how to tell you g-guys." She made eye contact with each member who nodded in approval.

"It's because of me. You all are here because of me." She shut her eyes in remorse and tears fell and she couldn't contain it any more.

"IM SORRY! I didn't wanna die here! I wanted to take my daught-" she stood shocked and realised what she said.

"Your.... daughter?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow as Lay asked her to continue. "Yes, Hyemi.... is my daughter."

"So that mask is hers? You all lived in here?" Lay gently spoke giving an equal distance as she was tearing up.

"He tricked me here! He betrayed me and my baby to rot and die! Of course as the mother I am I wanted my child to life a happy life, not some THIS!" She pointed to the cave they were in. She sobbed and sobbed.

"It was hard, I wanted to go back. He tricked me and led me here, my two other friends followed me and we all ended up here. He did it because he was 'too young' but ..."

"He? The father of your daughter?" Baekhyun asked quietly. Bonghee nodded sobbing quietly. "It was a year ago, I told him I was pregnant."

"But- you look so young." Chanyeol spoke. "I told you I'm 21. It was unexpected. And he told me there was people who could help me and I ended up here!" She cried not caring about six boys watching her.

"The day I lost my.... my, the people I love- the most, we tried opening a portal. And..."

"And we fell from Utopia, you opened the portal." Suho spoke, finishing her sentence. She wiped her face and ran her fingers through her hair.

"But I didn't know it would end up like this!" She stated in regret. She covered up her dead bestfriend, Minhee. Who actually opened the portal. How could she blame her?

"Of course you wouldn't, you were careless back then too." Chanyeol rudely spoke before he fell. "Did you...?"

It was Bonghee, her eyes were purple and the cardboard that Chanyeol had stood on was thrown across the room, causing him to fall.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING! Guys like you are so....Uurgh! Why do you have to be so rude! I was going to tell you how to escape this hell hole but, now, I don't trust you." She spoke with gritted teeth before she left the cave.

Everyone had shocked expressions as they lost their one and only opportunity to escape this world. Chanyeol thought she was a bit dodgy and couldn't be trusted.

"Bonghee!" Kai tried running after her but she was no where to be seen. "She has powers, she's not human then.

The ability to move things." Suho spoke as he turned to Chanyeol who was on the floor.

"I still don't trust her! She led us here." Chanyeol spoke annoyed and disgusted.

"Chanyeol! You ruined the moment when she could've helped us! Even though she's been through so much than we have! She lost her daughter!!"

"And we lost Minseok hyung! All because of her!"

~~Author Note:
Thank you all for your honest feedback ☺️ so there will be a Book two at the end of this book, the title, prologue and description will be revealed. BUT FOR NOW understand the story because in Book two it might get complicated and there will be flashbacks and stuff to do with this book ☺️

I WILL unpublish this book when it is finished and edit thoroughly. Right after this book will finish, book two will be out or days later....

And yes the group was Little Mix, they're a girl group in UK 🇬🇧 their songs are lit🔥 check them out, and no they're not kpop 😂
As usual, thank you for reading so far❣️~~