•18•

Suho looked down disappointed. Chanyeol's words really did Pierce through everyone's minds. At the thought of their hyung dead they were even weaker mentally.

"Sehun, why don't you go back in and have some rest. You've done a lot of work today."

Lay whispered to Sehun as Suho and Chanyeol had their verbal brawl. Sehun obediently nodded before going in.

"I'll come too." Chen mindlessly went in with Sehun. He didn't want to hear anything about his hyung.

He knew it would break him more. And he had to obey his late best friend. So he took care of Sehun.

Sehun shares some of his sad thoughts and worries. Chen helped him to over come it together.

Despite sehun was the youngest and mature but he did have a soft side where he got emotional even at the biggest things that hurts him the most. His friends and family.

Sure, Xiumin was his hyung and cared for Sehun. He was also like a father to Sehun.

He dropped Sehun off to high school while he finished his two last years. And picked him up. They were close.

And Xiumin was just compatibly friendly with everyone and that's what made them close.

"You can't blame the woman, Chanyeol. Everything happens for a reason. And it may even be a mistake.

It was us who went into the deep end of the forests when we were forbidden to enter.

Maybe when they were trying to get back in, we interrupted the portals and caused the deaths of her two best friends and her daughter.

You know? She lost her daughter, that little part of her is gone, and her boyfriend even betrayed her.

Because of us she lost her daughter, she was trying to get back here and we messed up the portal and she didn't blame us.

She didn't point a single finger at us, did she? She blamed nature. It was natural, an earthquake that we caused. There's always two parts to a story."

~~

Nine boys walked through the big youthful trees, marking an x on each they pass. With Baekhyun leading the way and following the previous x marks on the trees, they find them selfs in front of a black magical hole, which had just opened upon their arrival.

Positioned in between the only two old huge oak trees in Utopia. No wonder it was forbidden because the atmosphere and the scenery was unforgettably dark.

"This is it right? Do you think we'll get into trouble if they find out we went there?" Suho asked the eight other curios boys who looked into the portal. It was dark and misty. And oddly attracting them to enter.

"LOOK! It's closing up! So, do we want to go in there?" Minseok asked the others, they all anticipated and nodded. "I'll go in first before it closes, you all come after me!"

Suho spoke and walked in, vanishing. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay and D.O link hands and walk in one by one before it closes. Chen and Minseok look at each other before walking in.

"We are one!" And they both jump towards it before it closes. As soon as they set foot onto the ground, it began shaking and the ground was filthy. "Why did we even choose to come here!"

Minseok screamed due to the uncleanliness. "Alright, we'll walk around this place to find anything. And after everyone's phones starts to beep after an hour we leave okay!" They all began to set their timer but their phones were off and wouldn't switch on.

"Uhh, hyung does your phone work?" Minseok shook his head in a no in response leaving them all wide eyed. The ground shook greatly one last time and they fell to the ground as buildings fell.

"C'mon, we need a place to stay! Until we can get back home!" Suho suggested as they all followed the leader.

~~

Chanyeol nodded in understanding, processing the calm and words of Suho's. "I-I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologised, feeling guilt rush all through his body.

"I'm not the one who you should be saying sorry to, Minseok hyung would've told you the same.

Hey, even though he's not with us, in spirit I'm sure he would be watching us. Go and apologise to Bonghee."

"Aish... I was so rude to her and hurt her." Chanyeol walked through the pathways of dead flowers and leaves.

The moonlight guiding his way. He didn't know where she stayed or lived but he walked through the woods to find her.

He soon heard laughter at a bright distance. He smiled at himself and felt happy. Soon realising he was happy to see a girl.

"Bonghee, I'm sorry for... uhh, sorry. No start again, Bonghee, I'm sorry for- what did I do? Aish why is it so hard! Grrr."

Chanyeol practised apologising, unintentionally making a fit of silent laughter for someone watching him.

"Are you seriously practicing to apologise?"