•7•

~~~
"We're all gonna die." He sobbed in Xiumin's arm. Xiumin suppressed his anger and replaced it with pity and understanding. "No we won't, we'll get through this, it takes time if we work together."

D.O wasn't the person to run around like a crazy.... let's just say Baekhyun, he wasn't as lively as Baekhyun and a jokester as Chanyeol. He was quieter, mature and understanding.

And when D.O admitted that Xiumin was taking too long and was going to die, it made Xiumin realise that some one will die. In this circumstance, it's not easy to survive. It's hard and somehow they will have to 'get through this'

What went wrong? What made him think like this? "I'm sorry hyung, I can't handle it, We're all 9 together, there's not enough of anything and I feel like I'm dying each day."

The truth was D.O was afraid of seeing his other member die before him. He was afraid of facing the truth that this situation will end badly and that all the members will do anything to survive. He was also afraid of hurting his brothers.

You wouldn't expect this from him, but he really cared for each of the members. He chose Lay because if Lay stayed with the other members then it would be hard for Suho.

He already had to take care of eight members even though they could take care of themselves .

Since Lay was evenly exceptional, D.O could've helped Lay and find a way out. A few days later when Chanyeol found out he had supernatural powers of fire, D.O experienced unbelievable powers.

The day they all found the trashed supermarket, he was trying to open the door to the storage room and instead of pushing it as hard he could, the door had a huge dent and fell forward, since that day, he practised and took control of his anger and his strength.

He learned that when he gets angry his ability to break things become his ultimate weakness and strength, mentally weak as he shuts out everything and focuses on the enemy.

This explains when D.O punched Baekhyun, his anger had gotten out of control. "I know I won't be able to control my feelings, emotions and my strength. I'll end up hurting one of you."

While explaining this to Xiumin, he made the final decision to leave before he hurts anyone else. Hurting Baekhyun was a light action and lucky it wasn't major. And Xiumin agreed.

"Just remember, you still have us, if you want to come back, you can. We're family." Xiumin forced a believable smile yet a sad one. D.O hugged his hyung for the last time before preparing to leave.

Who knows when they meet again.
~~

Baekhyun had tears in the rims of his eyes, Lay was disappointed, Chanyeol couldn't believe the situation and left into the woods to find him.

Kai was stoping Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Xiumin stood still looking down at their shoes in sadness. Controlling their emotions. Their emotions and situation was a total mess.

"We could've gotten through this together. After all we are one."

~~Author note:
Thank you for reading so far, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter☺️ There's already 200+ reads and it's only been seven days 💕I promise to do my best If i ain't😂 I'm not the best writer and I'm not the worst 😐 so bear with me and my stupid mistakes 😔
Bye❣️~~