•20•

A little girl appeared infront of the two men. Holding two daisies. "My unnie asked me to give you this. Because.... because your smile is... uhh. I forgot!"

The short male crouched down to the little girls level and took the flower confused. "Did Your unnie tell you not to tell me she wants to give me this?"

"Huh?" The little girl cutely tilts her head in confusion as he chuckled at her cuteness. He searched for the owner of the pretty flower but all he saw in the distance was a meadow of flowers.

"My other unnie asked me to give you this because she said... uhh, you look cute." After saying those words she laughed Cutely clapping her hands.

He hugged her and looked at the other male in confusion. "What's this pretty little girls name?" They sat in a small circle, playing with the little girl who unexpectedly came towards them.

"I have to go." She stood up and ran toward the blooming meadows.

Chanyeol took Bonghee, Jia and the robots back to the cave so they could help them return back. The robot knew very well how to leave this world but it was too disturbing to tell.

Even though it slipped out of her mouth a couple of times but they didn't bother understanding what she meant.

"When the right time comes." Then you'll be able to leave. Its what the robots had told the boys.

Sehun made a new friend and overcame his depression of his hyungs departure, but deep down it did bother him.

Jia and Sehun are the same age, 19 and use their powers to help through their way.

Jia also had the power wind because she could mimic other peoples power but it was more powerful when she used it with Sehun.

Two months later, an incident took place taking the life of Kai. The robots were pleased and happy about it because 'his time had come' did you figure it out?

"We'll meet again." Bonghee, Jia and Chen look at each other confused and shocked because that's exactly what they had said before leaving.

The group was saddened of Kai's sudden departure but, the robots knew.

His body disappeared in thin air. His power was teleportation, his death was locked inside a mysterious room where he couldn't leave or teleport to.

Bonghee tried to move the trees while Chanyeol burned them and Jia and Sehun helped to blow away the smoke.

Jia's power is shapeshifting into any object. She is able to touch anything and becomes the object. But it was too late. When the walls collapsed he was gone.