•19•

"Uh, no. I was singing a song." Chanyeol shyly spoke to the mysterious woman who he thought was Bonghee under the pink mask.

"Right... Are you going hunting? Where are from?" The girl laughed. "You know I was about to apologise to you but now I'm walking back."

Chanyeol threatened her but she laughed. As much as the lady was nice to him, he thought it was to annoy him.

"Why would you apologise? Are you new here?" Chanyeol was annoyed at her behaviour once more. But he had to apologise or Suho would get mad at him.

"Go on, apologise." She then leaned against an old tree. Since Chanyeol was blowing furiously from his nostrils, making her laugh even more at his madness.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, Bonghee, I didn't know you went through so much beforehand, from losing your friends to your daughter, I know I have made fun of you and hurt your ankle and uhm, Yeah?" He rubbed his nape nervously.

The woman stepped out infront of him in the moonlight and removed her mask. Chanyeols eyes widened in shock and stepped back. "Who are you??" He held his hand out protecting himself.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I live with Bonghee. I'm Jia. You are?" Chanyeol looked even more confused and began to understand the one friend who survived with Bonghee.

Or was she one of those robots. Her voice is real....

She had long hair too but it was brown, her eyes sparkled under the moonlight and she was beautiful too, her smile was mesmerising and welcoming.

She looked young too. But the important thing Chanyeol was looking for was.... signs of metal on her body.

"....Chanyeol, your not a robot are you?" He asked terrified. "No, they're all inside. Come and you can apologise to Bonghee."

Chanyeol was screaming in his mind THEY LIVE WITH ROBOTS!?
-
He gulped down his nervousness and appeared was a beautifully decorated house made out of old concrete and metal. It looked like a stable home, but the robots made it so it was habitual.

The Black grass made it look like an evil witches house but, the glow bugs inside the jars made it look like Christmas lights.

"How long did it take to make this house?" Chanyeol asked, amazed by the decorations and the size of the house.

"I came here when I was 16 so we've been here for almost 5 years, without the robots it would've taken forever.

But it took us less than one week. Especially when we had fun making it with our friends.." Jia spoke breaking Chanyeols trance. He heard her voice getting low and sad.

Chanyeols eues were wide as an owls. "16!? You guys have been here for so long! Don't you guys feel uncomfortable?" She shook her head and laughed. "We're used to it by now."

"The house is urrr, pretty." She nodded before leading him inside to find 5 ladies siting at a well created table. Out of concrete.

"How did you find him Jia!!?" Bonghee exclaimed annoyed at Chanyeols presence. "Did you follow me!?" Bonghee began to throw questions at him.

"Uhm, I came to appologise." Bonghee choked on the water she was drinking. "You What?" Her eyes widened as Jia smirked at her best friend. "Whatever."

She mumbled as she walked Chanyeol out the door.

"I'm sorry for hurting you and saying things about you being careless, I'm sorry I realised I was abit too harsh on you, your not annoying. I'm really sorry for your loss."