•13•

-
There he was, standing in the middle of the bright forest. His back facing the person behind him, unknowingly.

Body glowing in the sun. But who was he!? D.O thought once again. He moved slowly towards the short male.

Short jet black hair, neatly combed, white clean blazer and pants with white shoes. Exactly what D.O wore. What was up with these clothing?

He was standing above the cliff where a waterfall was flowing down. It was truly beautiful.

The sound of water rushing down and hitting the rocks was truly lovely and breathtaking. It made you feel relaxed and calm.

The blue and green clean waters made the scenery look as if it was staged but it was just nature being its finest.

Maybe the man in front of him was feeling the same? The male heaved a sigh and looked down kicking a pebble as D.O reached a hand to his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" The short male finally revealed his face. A shocked yet joyful one of course.
-
"Where the heck did he go?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun and Chen trying to find Sehun who they thought flew away.

"Did he fly or did he disappear, cause there ain't no birds, that I see." Baekhyun laughed, leaning towards the broken building to look down, nearly about to fall.

Chanyeol took him by surprise. Hugging him from the back making sure he doesn't fall. "Do you trust me? Open your eyes."

Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun playfully hit Chanyeol as he pulled a titanic scene on him with Jack and Rose leaning towards the edge of the ship.

In a distance, two figures could be seen. Kai and Sehun. Then they disappeared. Suho and Lay looked at each other confused and shocked as Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol came down to them. Confused and bombarding the two with questions.

"Annyeong~~" the two boys sang making Chen laugh. "What was that about!? Can you fly!?"

Suho scolded the two Maknaes. "Chill, we found our powers." Sehun stated receiving a mocking 'oh' from Suho crossing his arm on his chest.

"Well, why did you guys disappear?" Chanyeol asked them. It was weird and unexpected for it to happen when Sehun plunged in the air, expected to fly but, a gust of windy clouds had him disappear with another person.

"That was Kai." They we're more astounded and perplexed.

"I'm sorry what? Care to explain?" Suho again asked them like their mother. "Ugh, when I jumped from up there, it felt cold and breezy. Do you guys get what I mean?"

They all nodded yes then a no. Annoying Sehun. "The next thing I know is I'm on some cloud and Kai appears out of nowhere, and we end up at the old dump."

Suho then faced Kai who was happily enjoying Sehuns narration. "I was really scared for him, so I tried to run to him and I don't know, I was next to him then at the trashed place.

I can't fly, I'm not fast at running so speed isn't my power."

"It's teleportation!" Chen exclaimed. "And Sehun is wind! Wow we could make a thunderstorm! And scare the pink fur boot fairies away and we...

CAN RULE THE WORLD!!!" Chen finished off his immature sentence. With everyone laughing except Suho and Sehun.

"Or we could use our powers, and try and lure them into the cave again and ask them how to get out from here?" Sehun stated in "as a matter of fact" tone.

"This is why I question this groups maturity." Suho sighed before heading back to the cave.

While they were heading back to the cave, Sehun's wishes had come true, the person who was in the cave before them were spotted by the boys.

Most of all, they weren't any people! It was a girl, she wore pink. And only pink. That explains the boots and mask, Suho commented whispering.

Pink shorts, a pink furry jacket and of course her pink fur boots. "She definitely isn't a fairy...." Baekhyun commented before they secretly hid behind an old willow tree, enough to hide seven people.

"Why is she walking like that?" Sehun commented. Disgusted but it came out in a sassy tone

"Ooh her eyeliner is on point!" Baekhyun rather stated abit too loud. Startling the woman before she wore her pink furry boots and making a run.

"NO! She's getting away!" Chanyeol ran after the lady "HEY! Come back!"

~~A/N❣️
💐Thank you🌷
VERY FUCKING MUCH- formality mode-
💐For everything🌷
🌹For voting🌸
🌼For reading🌺
💖For supporting💕
🌸For adding my book in your reading list🌼
🌼For waiting until I update each chapter🌸
🌻For reading my author notes which are basically pointless🌷
❣️T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H Honestly-
There's 1k plastered on my work thingy and I'm astonished😂 how the hell did that happen? I wanna know why you guys are even reading this? I did this book because I wanted the feeling in writing about the song 'Electric Kiss' coz I'm in love with it!❣️ nonetheless thank you so much for your support. I really do appreciate it. I do. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if there are mistakes please tell me😂 and take care! Bye~~❣️