•12•

"But the question is..... how does hyung know we all have powers?" Baekhyun thought out loud.

"THE BIGGER QUESTION IS- how did hyung become snow??" Chen asked out loud breaking everyone's chattering.

"Fire, Nature, Thunder, Water, Frost. Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Suho, Xiumin. I still don't get it."

They all thought before lighting their eyes at each other as if they all were thinking of the same thing.

"Isn't it Earth, Water, Nature and Fire?" Sehun facepalmed at Chanyeol's statement.
-
"Are you sure this will work hyuuung? I'm sure I need wings." Sehun whined at Suho.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun helped make a slingshot to shoot Sehun in the air to see if he has the power of flight. Or maybe this was just part of Chen's troll plans.

Or something similar. "What if I die!!?? Hyung!"

Now Sehun was tied on with wires and random things to keep him up, on the count of 3 he was supposed to jump in the air and expected to fly.

"HYYYUUUNG! Stop, okay I'm scared, I can't do this!! Please?" Bakeyhyun nodded a no. "Okay ....." Sehun huffed in defeat. "Let's die- I mean.. fly... I think."

"You won't die, if you fall, you'll fall into Suho's swimming pool." Chanyeol pointed down the building to Suho and Kai and Lay giving the thumbs up.

"So your diving, and if you fall downwards and fly then, it's confirmed you have the power of flight or whatever happens."
-
"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Kai whispered to Suho. Suho nodded in a yes, "he's going to fall into my swimming pool, if he gets hurt, Lay will heal him."

"And if my dongsaeng doesn't make it?" Kai replied disappointed and unsure about the situation.

"Here he comes." Suho eyes Sehun as Sehun dives through the air and vanishes as a steam of cloud take away two figures. Lay and Suho look at each other before realising.

"WHERE'S KAI!?"

~~Author note:
Hello precious readers😊 I hope your having a wonderful time and taking care of yourselves. Thank you all for reading, honestly 🙏 I love you all so much 💖~~