•14•

-
He engulfs me in a warm hug that I longed. "How did you find me?" What do I say? How do I tell him?

I looked intensely into his eyes that are glistening in the warm sun, his face glowing brightly giving off a positive vibe.

"How did I get here?" I ask him as he looks at me confused. "You've been looking over the waters for quite sometime, what do you mean 'how did I get here?'..."

I look closely and I feel like there is someone else here or something's presence.
-
Chanyeol finally grabs ahold on the woman's hoodie and she falls on her back. "Aah." She twisted her ankle as she fell.

Her hoodie under Chanyeol's foot and she's looking at the powerful Chanyeol from below.

Upside down. He crouches down and looks at her face even though it's upside down but she's beautiful Chanyeol admits before turning serious.

Her long silky hair was of a dark auburn, her eyes sparkled in the dark, her lips were pink and plump, her face was clear and clean. But her hands were dirty.

Indeed her eyeliner looked perfect making her look powerful. She stared at Chanyeol as he took on her facial features for the first time.

"Who are you?" He asked her in his usual deep and husky voice. The girls facial expression changed into a smirk before blocking her nose.

"Your face tells lies where your voice speaks the truth. By the way, there are plenty of breath mints in the old supermarket."

She laughed bitterly. Chanyeol got mad and quickly positioned himself on top of her.

Sitting on her stomach, while he had his arm placed on her neck. Clearly she had a hard time breathing.

"I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to compliment me... negatively." He stated firmly. She tapped on his arm to loosen and he did. Slightly getting off of her stomach.

"Your heavy! Are you a buffal-OH" Chanyeol sat on her stomach again. "The names..... Princess. Now let go of me."

He looked at her and realised that she was inside the cave. He scoffed at the given name and asked again. "What are you doing here?"

He asked her again earning a scowl in return. She glared at him before kicking his behind with her knee.

She slid out from his grip and planned on locking him by the arms but he was tall and too big. "Ow."

They both stood at an equal distance, glaring at eachother. "Your the most annoying person I have ever MET!"

Chanyeol stated, purely because he was done with her games. "Likewise Mr." She smirked. This annoyed him even more.

"Listen here Ms Princess whatever your stupid name is, I asked you a question, so better answer because your getting on my nerves."

Chanyeol cracked his neck muscles, distracting her before quickly grabbing her by the arms. "Hehe, you really like me don't you?" She shamelessly spoke.

"Why do you wear such STUPID Pink fur boots? They look funny."

He laughed at her shoes. "At least I have something to keep me warm, WHAT ARE THOOOSE!" She laughed hysterically.

Chanyeol clenched his jaw before getting to the point. "What are you doing here and why did you run?"

She tried to look up at him but her ankle was in too much pain. She kept shutting her eyes but stayed strong to answer Chanyeol.

He locked her place in front of him, he looked down at her hazel brown eyes, they looked innocent but Chanyeol knew better, she was too clever.

"Stop interrogating me as if you own the damn place!" She spat at Chanyeol, sending him into deeper fury as he already had.

"What are you doing!?" She hit and yelled as Chanyeol took her on his shoulders like a big bag of potatoes.

"Let me go! You giant! Although I don't need to walk now, Hey! Where are you taking me!?" Chanyeol managed to ignore the annoying girls screams and hits.
-
"Does Chanyeol hyung know that he has to bring her here?" Sehun asked Suho who was going to pack all the things, ready to leave.

"I'm sure.... he does." Suho replied as Lay helped along too. "Maybe she's been here for a long time and she knows how to get out of here."

"But don't you think she would've left this place way before if she knew how to get out?"
-
"You know you stink like an old dump." She hung upside down from his shoulders swaying left to right as Chanyeol tried to find his way to the others.

"Yeah, haven't had a shower in months." Chanyeol smirked as she made disgusted noises. "DID YOU FART IN MY FACE!? OH MY GOD!!! your SOO disgusting!!!!"

She hit his back, punching it and she even pulled his underwear! "Princess! What the hell!" He yelled as she giggled. "I like that name, giant."

Chanyeol cringed at her tone and her talking. "Shut up! Your so annoying!" "And your so disgusting!"

~~Author note:
Wattpad better fix its problem. "Wattpad is under maintenance." Mah ass, it's been going since new year 😭😭😭 I don't wanna lose my work 😭
Anyways~Thank you for reading so far❣️~~