•5•

"Chen, stop that, honestly there isn't any service here." Lay scolded Chen annoyingly who was going through every tv trying to find service and if it would lead them out of here.

Xiumin and Suho took Baekhyun out to find more wood and food such as meat. Just because the boy wouldn't behave with Chen and Chanyeol.

"WERE DOOMED!" D.O sighed dramatically as he sat between all the tapes and tv. Suddenly an idea popped in his head, it was by far what the others would think of, but in this situation, he was selfish and wanted to survive.

"What are you doing? There won't be enough for all of us." Lay spoke as D.O kept filling his backpack with as much food and water could fit in it.

He didn't stop, Lay tried to figure out what D.O was up to but of course Lay being the innocent he was, didn't realise.

"Pack your things quietly, and we can get out of here." D.O whispered to the naive male in front.

Lay was shocked and didn't know what to do. He scanned through the room nervously glancing over at Chanyeol and Chen drawing a map of where they had been and then looked back at the male in front of him.

"No." He simply replied, D.O had never been more surprised.

"So your saying, you wanna die here, there delusional! Believe me and we can get out of here and live our lives again!" He whisper yelled, trying to convince Lay.

"They are my family, I'm not selfish like you, I'm not going and so are you." Lay snatched the bag from D.O. "Give it back!"

He shouted but Lays grip had gotten tighter as he threw everything back. "I'll tell them." Lay threatened.

"You wouldn't." They both glared at each other as the two fought for the bag until someone came. "What's happening?"

Chanyeol asked the two suspiciously, Lay threw back the bag to D.O as he glared at him and left. "Nothing."

"Lay's never upset, what happened?" Chanyeol enquired. D.O didn't know how to respond so he lied. "I was suggesting we hide half of the food inside bags so if anyone does come they won't be able to find the bag but he won't agree."

"That's was a good idea, I don't understand why he refused." D.O nodded sheepishly, relieved Lay didn't spill his evil plan.

Chanyeol went back to the other boys that arrived. "Fool." D.O snickered. "What?" Chen came from behind. "I sighed food." He laughed.

"Alright, this is our last night in here, according to Chen and Chanyeol's map, we've been in sector 4, 8 and 12.

Which reveals that their is 13 other sectors that we still haven't been in, those may be the key to freedom. The way we came is always the way we get out, since we're all together, we'll go early morning tomorrow."

Xiumin coughed weezily which concerned the others. "We'll discuss tomorrow. Rest well." Suho ended off.

"Your not well, we can't go." Suho informed the eldest who looked as if he was about to pass out.

Meanwhile D.O took the opportunity and decided to leave before anyone else notices.

"D.O and Lay, can you bring all the blanket in here please?" Suho asked D.O as he silently groaned at Suho to mess in up his plans. Including Lay.

"We're gonna go for some fresh air." Lay told Suho as he nodded in acceptance. The cold breeze was chilly yet soothing. Crazy right?

It was as if someone had a fan on cooling down the hot atmosphere. Did you expect a trashed city full of darkness to be filled with humidity and high temperature?

This Dystopian world was no ordinary. It was rummages of trash, broken buildings that do not exist anymore, animals? What are they in this world? You mean robots?

"I'm asking you again, do you want to come with me or not, I'll help you." D.O asked Lay who in the corner of his eye spotted Xiumin, leaning by the old black willow tree, carefully listening to their conversation.

"My answer is still no, if you thought of me or the rest of us as your brothers you wouldn't have thought of such shameful action to leave us alone."

D.O scoffed. "Minseok hyung is taking to long, he's gonna die anyways! I'm gonna go like it or not. I'm gonna live and you'll regret it."

Lay shook his head in disbelief before walking back to the cave. But suddenly stopped. "Take care." Is all Lay wishes for D.O before he leaves, Xiumin nodded before walking to D.O. "Hyung!" He exclaimed, surprised of Xiumin's presences.