•16•

~~
"LeighAnne! Watch out!" Bonghee screamed as a huge piece of brick flew towards her. "Bonghee!" Another yelled at her as the amount of bricks were uncountable and hard to avoid.

"Use this to avoid them!" Jesy handed a gun that could eliminate every object, by melting it away and dissolving it. "It's no use, where's Hyemi!?" Bonghee communicated with the other girls who helped her with the weapons.

"Eunji took her with Jade!" Perrie yelled back, Bonghee sighed in relief as she knew her daughter was in good hands. "This is the last one! Everything will be back to normal!" Another friend of Bonghee's, Jia rubbed her back in comfort.

Bonghee nodded as another wave of electricity shot through the atmosphere and all fell. The city was shook in a huge earthquake, buildings falling and ground breaking due to the heavy impacts. "What's happening!?"

Bonghee asked terrified. They all shook their heads at her. Moments later a portal was opened revealing a glimpse of light and the enchanted forest of Utopia.

"C'mon Minhee! Keep going!" Bonghee encouraged Minhee, but her energy was draining and the result; portal was closing.

"Nooo!" Minhee collapses as the portal to Utopia closed. Bonghee rushed to Minhee but it was too late. She was dead. Bonghee sobbed her heart out. Until another voice of whimper was heard.

"HYEMI!!!" Blood shot eyes, she ran to Eunji who looked just as dead to the girl on the ground. Hyemi was in Eunjis arms but then Eunji collapse in front of Bonghee. "Eunji? Hyemi? Honey?" No response they were gone.

A small hand was placed on her shoulders, "Jia, they're gone." Bonghee sobbed holding the hands of three of the most important people in her life until now.

Hyemi in her lap. She stroked her short hair and tied her pink bow properly. Moments later the little girl on her lap began to disappear. "No, no. Nooo! no please!" She tried to get a grip of her little child but there was nothing to hold on to, except a piece of ribbon.

She held it close and sobbed, inhaling the young girls innocent scent.

"Bonghee." Minhee called out. Bonghee immediately rushed to Minhee stroking her hair and caressing her face as tears fell. "Listen to me okay." Bonghee nodded vigorously. "Tell me, what is it."

"Your time will come and you'll be free, your power will be found when they find you. .... remember your power." Minhee gasped for air as her eyes flickered.

"We'll meet again." And with the last words from her blood wound lips, her body disappeared in thin air.

The last words melted her heart and she sunk in deep sadness. She saw her best friends die infront of her and her little sister.

Since the day she lost everything, she adapted into living with Jia and the robots who helped Bonghee and her friends. LeighAnne, Perrie, Jade and Jesy.

The robots were exiled into this dystopian world because they had broken the law of community. Or that's what they told Bonghee.

These robots were very mischievous, they caused trouble among the residents and pulled pranks, the government decided to cast them out. Hence they live in this dystopian world. Immortal of course. Except Jia and Bonghee.
~~
"I'm sorry for your loss of your little sister and friends." They bowed in regret. What Bonghee told the boys, was it true?

Did she reveal she had a daughter? No she missed out many parts on purpose and claimed her as her sister.

She only told them, 'These robots were very mischievous, they caused trouble among the residents and pulled pranks, the government decided to cast them out. Hence they live in this dystopian world. Immortal of course.'

"They all passed away in an earthquake, it was natural." She replied in a monotone, not making any eye contact. She hid the fact that they were trying to open a portal and escape.

As Bonghees eyes wandered inside the cave, memories flushed back. Her little girl running a round and playing, the little pink mask that the robots made for Hyemi was sitting on top of a card box.

As soon as Bonghee saw it, she ran to pick it up. Confusing the others. "It was here all along." Bonghee kept it close to her. "Your sisters?"

She opened her eyes not wanting to cry and the lie she told affected her now. "Yeah.." She was glad to see it again.

There was no way Bonghee was going to reveal the past month, which the consequences she now faces.

She was ashamed of her actions and therefore she didn't want to reveal Hyemi as her daughter. Probably not yet.

"Was it a month ago that there was an earthquake?" Bonghee nodded, prepared for what was coming at her.

All the memories, the sad departure of her friends and daughter. The boys faces grew confused.

She knew what she and her friends had done and it resulted in what the boys were about to say by the look on their faces.

"Wait! We arrived here when there was an earthquake!"

~~
AUTHOR NOTE! Mainly about EXO😍
GoOiIzZ ExO DrOpPeD ELECTRIC KISS DANCE pRaCtIcE and I lost my shit😂 no lies I forgot how to even breath. XIUMIN gave US a TEENYTINYABRRVEALasdfghjkl
Baekhyun slayed, D.O just was D.O #PerFeCtIoN, ChEn!??? EXO WAS EXO GOIS FUCK THE FULL audio VERSION IS JUST LIT🔥the Choreography is LIT 🔥
EXO IS L I T 🔥XiUmIn is FooKiNg L-I-T 🔥 SM IS..... AAAND thanks for reading so far ❣️~~

Author note #2 about the book.
So... I want your views upon the book. Honest opinions, feedback and If I should improve on anything such as -
Correcting my grammar.
Using words that make the story interesting.
Story line-boring or not?
What are your thoughts so far? Please I need your honest opinions. Thank you. 😊☺️❣️
There may or may not be a book two in mind or already draft out....whut?😲 KbYe😂