•21•

~~
Dedicated to kfcitsme & IAmURSister
~~

~~
"How the heck is there a fire all of a sudden!!?"  Bonghee yelled at Chanyeol who accidentally burnt the wrong side of old trees.

"It was a mistake! You told me to burn all the old ones! It's your fault!"

"It was a mistake. Blah blah blah." Bonghee mimicked Chanyeol's deep voice and ran away leaving Chanyeol to finish his work and run after Bonghee, but Suho came rushing with Jia and Sehun.

"What's up?" She looked at Suho Who was misty eyed.

"Kai teleported himself somewhere and we don't know where he is!!" Chanyeol came again but then the blaze grew bigger.

"Sehun, Jia and Suho hyung take care of the fire, I'll get Chen and Lay."

"No! Your powers won't work! We don't know where he is!" Chanyeol balled up his fists before making a plan.

"Kai can only teleport himself for a few 100 metres max. He can come back, can he?"

"He can't. It's his time." Chanyeol looked behind him to the robots. "What do you mean?" Suho asked confused.

Jia and Sehun came moments after putting out the blaze.

In a distance, Bonghee and Jia were seen whispering to eachother. They all shrugged it off. "He can't come back, we know where he is, our gps tells us he's indeed at a 100 metre distant. But I'm warning you, let him be."

Jade informed the boys, while they all looked at her confused and unbelieved at her words. They didn't know what to do and they didn't want to lose another member. Kai after D.O and Xiumin.

"HYUNG!?" Kai banged on the mirrored walls. Not attempting to crack or whatever, he tried to find a door but their was nothing.

For a few hours he had lost hope. Became emotionless and controlled by his powers.

He closed his eyes shut tightly and thought of the one place he really wanted to be. Home. His body began to glitch, he began to feel free and fruitful.

When his soul ascended out of the room. His body fell to the ground as the room collapsed open. "Kai!" Sehun cried while he rushed to Kai's side.

"Kai open you eyes. Please." He sobbed. But kai smiled. "Foolish maknae." He smiled while chuckling.

Sehun smiled and looked around when everyone thought everything was going to be okay.

Bonghee left the room cornering her mouth in shock and remembering what happened to her, she left for the members to stay in.

She knew what was happening. "Ahh, Bonghee, he'll be fine, he's going home." Perrie smiled at Bonghee.

Even though it had been three months with the boys, Jia and herself had become close with all the boys.

They had a really neat friendship. And shared the brotherly love they longed for with the older boys.

She nodded and wiped her tears away. "Why do they have to leave like this?"

It hurt Bonghee because she knows how it feels to lose a close friend. By death. But 'that's the way home.'

"Sehun-ah, be strong. Don't worry we'll meet again."

'We'll meet again'

"Hyung don't leave me like this!" Sehun cried as Kai's eyes soon fell shut. Suho tried to console Sehun but he was stubborn.

"NOO! No....not hyung! First was Minseok Hyung now Kai hyung! Please Lay heal him!"
Bonghee heard Sehun's desperate agonising voice.

She closed her eyes not wanting to feel the pain of death. "Poor Sehun." She whispered.

Moments later, his body drifted into thin air. Vanished. Just like his power, teleported into thin air.

Chen and Suho held Sehun each by shoulder with Sehun's head resting on his leaders shoulder, consoling him, feeding him with positive and soothing words to comfort him.

Jia stepped forward enveloping Sehun in a hug. His head rested in the crook of her neck as his back rose up and down as he sobbed, she patted his back in comfort.

He sobbed and Bonghee watched the young boy suffer from impact.

His eyes were red and puffy. Bonghee didn't want to see anyone in that state again but she knew she had to. D.O, Xiumin and Kai gone. Who's next?

"I'm sorry for your loss." They spoke their condolences to the boys. "It'll take time..." Jade assured Bonghee.

"I can't bear to see them suffer like this. When will I be one of them? Gone?"

"When the time comes." LeighAnne speaks, giving a warm smile towards the ladies who fear of death. But long for freedom.

~~