•3•

A new morning, rather much gloomy shout to the morning had awoken the boys. "Where the hell is all the food!?" D.O asked all the members who were confused and looked at each other for answers.

They had slept on piles of old cardboard and blankets taken from the 'supermarket'

"Who was it?" Chanyeol asked in his stern tone seriously hoping someone would admit and this would be over.

Never had they ever fought and never would they want to. But will this world change these boys relationship for good?

Everyone shook their head in response, claiming it wasn't them but one member thought other wise.

"You!" D.O shouted again before he planted a hard punch on Baekhyun's face. "What the hell man, I didn't do anything!"

Baekhyun defended himself as he spoke the truth. The other boys looked at the remaining eight trollies that were filled with supplies.

"In this time I thought we're supposed to 'help' each other but this son of a- you know what, I get it." He eyed the other boys.

"Your all thinking about yourselves. Aren't you? You took my food!" He shouted again frustrated because he was scared he was going to die of starvation.

"Your food!?" Xiumin scoffed as he repeated D.O "Arguing won't get us out of here! Cooperate! Please! If we don't then..."

Xiumin stopped because all this time he was giving hope to the boys that they were going to be alright.

But now things are turning as someone has done a selfish move. "What? Die? Of course we know we're gonna die! The first step we took, I knew"

Some one threw a punch at Chanyeol as he fell from the impact. Chanyeol spit the blood out glaring at the now taller male above him.

"Think with your mind! If there's eight other trollies full and one completely empty! Think why!?" Xiumin yelled sense Into the boys as they nodded and hung their head low.

"I didn't want to do this, I didn't have to. I thought you knew better. This, this whole situation has messed up our relationship!"

Xiumin admitted as he leaned forward to take care of Chanyeols bleeding lips.

"I'm sorry hyung, I deserved it, without thinking I thought what was on the surface." Xiumin understood and spoke to Chanyeol as he would when he would make mistakes.

"When we get back home, you can teach me how to play that guitar of yours."

Chanyeol's eyes brightened for a second then dropped in immense thought, were they really getting back home? And is there someone else other than the boys? Did they take the food?