•2•

"Hyung!" Suho shouted as Xiumin collapsed whilst clutching onto his chest. Xiumin was unresponsive as his half closed lids flicked.

Suho knew what had happened yet didn't expect it to turn out in this way. "I told you feed yourself first." Suho mumbled as he tried to walk Xiumin into the unpleasant looking building.

His fellow members were scattered around feeding off of what they found. Cereal, water, fruit and packets of snacks. "That's so unhealthy." Suho spoke hoping someone would hear but, none did.

Suho positioned Xiumin in a well mannered sitting position as he rushed to fetch water and food for him. Xiumin had sacrificed his own survival in order to take care of the other boys. He truly was an elder brother.

Suho had finally come back with two bottles of mineral water with fruit and heatable food. "What happened to hyung?" Kai came to them with a bag full of food and water. Suho shook his head and assured Kai that he was okay.

"D.O, Sehun and I got some bags and filled them each with as much food and water as possible.... it may be enough to keep us... alive." Kai admitted gulping down the nervousness.

"Get the others to gather up everything that can be useful to us like lots of water, we need it. Get as much of packed food as you can okay." 

Xiumin said as he regained consciousness to Kai as he had finally woken up from faint.

"I found a trolly! We could ride each other if one of us got tired!" Chanyeol came running in with Baekhyun inside the trolly.

It was a funny scene but due to the situation, the only thing on their mind was either they were going to die here or how to get out of this place.

"Or we could fill it up with survival things and get outta here?" All heads were turned to the Maknae with surprised faces. "Did I say wrong?"

Perplexed, he gathered up his trolly throwing in packets of food and water and other necessities.

Toothbrushes and Colgate with rinser, toilet paper, backpacks, plastic spoon and knives. "Were not stealing okay?" Suho tried to calm the others as he sighed at the situation he was in.

"We're all gonna get through this. Together, let's help each other out and we'll be able to see our families again, arasso?" They all nodded at Xiumin's word.
-
Finally they all filled up their trollies with whatever they needed. "Hyung, your sick." Suho whispered to Xiumin as they set foot out the old building. "I'm fine." He replied, obviously lying.

They pushed their trollies out of the abandoned building and kept moving ahead. "This place is trashed but there's a destroyed supermarket in the middle of nowhere."

Lay snickered as he pushed his trolly ahead of him, it was getting dark so they had to find a sleeping spot as fast as possible. Getting an open fire was no problem, they had Chanyeol.

At first they were bewildered as to how he was able to do so, but then shrugged it off as the important thing for them was survival.

"We'll be fine." Chen whispered to himself, making himself sure of the situation.