•26•

D.O walked through the enchanted forest land of flowers blossomed, green tree leaves and the sunlight above him.

It is strange to him because the last thing he remembered were rocks, huge rocks above him. Did it crush him? Then how did he end up in this place?

~~
While walking through the dry and patchy dark footpath, D.O managed to find a shelter. Another cave. It didn't look safe yet it was the only in three days he could find a decent shelter for himself.

But soon when it became later in the afternoon, it began to rain, causing a landslide. D.O was fast asleep and awoke when he found himself drenched.

With his quick actions, he gathered all his belongings despite in his groggy status, he fled the scene. When it began to pour heavily, he found another shelter, that could keep him dry and safe.

But, those rocks weren't stable enough to keep him underneath. With one last glance toward the smaller particles of dust falling, the big rock fell and hit him.

His body became, dust. Earth.
~~

He looks at his hands, they glow. He touches his face or tries to. He touches the mystical flowers blooming up in the sun. It pleases him to the fullest as if he is immortal and as if he has left the earth.

He was Earth.

The ground beneath his clean porcelain shoes, crunching on the autumn like tree leaves. But he is not alone.

As he wanders through this magical harmless forest he encounters another human figure, back facing towards him, glowing brightly in the sunshine. Who was he?

He was Frost.

There he was, standing in the middle of the bright forest. His back facing the person behind him, unknowingly. Body glowing in the sun. But who was he!?

D.O thought once again. He moved slowly towards the short male. Short jet black hair, neatly combed, white clean blazer and pants with white shoes. Exactly what D.O wore. What was up with these clothing?

He was standing above the cliff where a waterfall was flowing down. It was truly beautiful.

The sound of water rushing down  and hitting the rocks was truly lovely and breathtaking.

It made you feel relaxed and calm. The blue and green clean waters made the scenery look as if it was staged but it was just nature being its finest.

Maybe the man in front of him was feeling the same? The male heaved a sigh and looked down kicking a pebble as D.O reached a hand to his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" The short male finally revealed his face. A shocked yet joyful one of course.

~~
They both look at eachother with tears in the rims of their eyes. "Minseok hyung?" The short male nods.
~~

Kyungsoo
He engulfs me in a warm hug that I longed. "How did you find me?" What do I say? How do I tell him?

I looked intensely into his eyes that are glistening in the warm sun, his face glowing brightly giving off a positive vibe.

Minseok
"How did I get here?" I ask him as he looks at me confused. "You've been looking over the waters for quite sometime, what do you mean 'how did I get here?'..."

I look closely and I feel like there is someone else here or something's presence.

A little girl appeared infront of the two men. Holding two daisies. "My unnie asked me to give you this. Because.... because your smile is... uhh. I forgot!"