•24•

"Why are you feeling uneasy? Are you sick or something?" Chanyeol asked as Bonghee focused on driving the car, Jia and Sehun sat at the back with Chanyeol at the front.

"No. Not at all, to be honest I just miss Hyemi and the girls." She nodded not wanting to reveal the truth.

"It's fine, wherever they are, they're at peace." Chanyeol squeezed softly on her arm.

"Yeah..." they finally arrived at the old supermarket. To their surprise Suho and the girls were there already.

Bonghee lowered her head squeezing her eyes shut. Aware of the whole situation.

"Great! We'll just stay in here while Suho hyung gets all the things. I don't wanna go in there, anyways it's filthy." Sehun exclaimed as he leaned back on his seat.

Jia glances toward the mirror and spots Bonghee's gaze. Both wearing worried expressions. "I think you should go."

"What?" Chanyeol softly asks her. She looks him in the eye and tells him he has to go. "Why so sudden is something happening?"

She shook her head vigorously. "God dammit no! Just go! Chanyeol!"

"Sehun?" He asks as he reads her emotionless expression and seeks Jia's explanation but she looks down. "Sehun stays here."

He obediently stays while Chanyeol stares at them until Bonghee closes the door and locks it.

He looks weirdly at her for raising her voice at him like that and runs Into the shop to find it all empty, smoke fuming from the ground and a glass tank of water filled with a human figure laying inside.

"Suho hyung?"