•15•

"And she told me she was a robot HAHAHAHA-OW! What was that for?" She lay down rubbing her back. "Your so annoying! Shut up for once!" She rolled her eyes and tried to stand up.

But slipped due to her sprained ankle. She was on the verge of crying due to the pain but she though she would embarrass herself infront of 'giant' so she kept her playful personality on.

He held her hand to bring her up. "I can manage, giant." She giggled again. "I didn't care to be a gentleman, you'll run away."

Her smiled dropped. But soon was brought back. "What are you? 17? 15? 12!? Your so childish! Shut up!" She frowned at his statement. Hurt.

"I'm 21 for your information! ...... I won't run, I think I twisted my ankle." She replied quietly while she examined her foot as Chanyeol kept walking away not caring about her.

She tried running after him. "Hey! Ow! Wait up giant!"

Chanyeol gritted his teeth before spinning on his heels only to find her sitting on the ground like a little child. "Stop calling me a giant before I burn you alive!"

"You have powers too?" She asked him tilting her head in confusion. He was shocked As to how she knew about it. "What do you mean? That was a common statement."

Chanyeol covered up his secret. He couldn't trust her. She just gave an 'oh' and stood up.
-
"Finally!" Chanyeol heaved before slumping on the bean bag. "Hi, I'm Suho." He extended his hand toward her. She gave a friendly smile and shook it. "Hello~ I'm Bonghee." She smiled again.

"You said your name was Princess!!" Chanyeol yelled frustrated again at her annoyance as everyone laughed. "Yeah, I liked being a princess." She twirled her locks like a girly.

"This is Sehun, Lay, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol." Suho introduces the members. "Hi guys! But for you~I think I'll stick with giant."

She giggled again, surprising the others. "I think I sprained my ankle." She stated innocently as Lay rushed to check her foot.

"How did this happen?" Lay asked as a smirk instantly formed on her face. "Well, I was walking, and giant decides to pull me by my hoodie... and I fell and my footing went wrong."

"Hey! I didn't do anything! Why did you run anyways!?" Chanyeol just scoffed as she shrugged her shoulders. "Do you know who we are?" Kai asked her.

"Uhm, no? Should I know? I only saw you all a month ago wandering down the streets with my friends, but weren't there more of you?" They stood stiff ignoring her precious statement.

"Wait there's more of you people!?" Lay exclaimed at Bonghee as he put on a fabric cast On her ankle. "Mhm, but they're not human."

~~Author note:
Ooooooh, Bonghee☺️💕 yes it's the protagonist from Missing Nine, I-I don't even know what to say! I'm sorry for putting in another character from another movie! And group.... I needed girls yeah there's gonna be more people/ women who are Going to be in this-out of EXO! Guess who they are!!
I needed the two girls who sit next to D.O and Xiumin. /refer to media/ those two girls and the others will be introduced in the next chapter.... there was going to be blood and stuff and okay I won't swear anymore😂 this book was supposed to be mature, from the beginning due to the whole concept BUT my sister reads this and she's 12, I also found out my readers are under 16 and I don't want to be a bad influence, soo... forgive me teenagers who read this.
Hint?
They are a group of four, girl group.... REALLY FAMOUS
WATTPAD WONT ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH THIS!!! This was published yesterday but I just saw now that it wasn't!! What the ffff
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!
Thanks for reading so far! Stay healthy!❣️~~