•27•

~~
Dedicated to:
Chogiwhynot
XiuYEHET
ell0905
~~

Two months pass by like a breeze when the ground of Dystopia began shaking violently. The remaining members of EXO looked at eachother confused.

Nothing like this had happened after the massive earthquake that took the lives of Jia's friends and when EXO came.

"it's an earthquake." Jia mutters as she recalls the last time there was an earthquake.

Without being cautious, she was about to slip on her step. "Watch out! Jia, don't worry." She nodded but she couldn't rely on those words.

Something bad is about to happen just as it happened the last time.

"Everyone duck down!!" Baekhyun screams as he looks for a proper place to keep safe. Chen rolls his eyes as he walks out or tries to.

"No." He gaps at the sight. Every building collapsing in its own due to the power of the ground shake.

"Guys it's like a fricken whirlpool out there!" Chen comes back in only to aware the others who were running around looking for a place to hide.

But that's not enough. "We have to get to higher grounds. It's not safe here anymore."

Trees and objects flying in every way as they try to hide inside the cave but it's too risky. If they step outside, they'll instantly die, due to the force of wind.

"It's not safe here, I'll protect you all! Come with me!" Sehun exclaims before he creates a tornado barrier with everyone inside.

"Sehun, no don't, we can manage, you don't have to." Jia yells but head already left without listening to her. "What's gotten into him?" Baekhyun asks as he takes Jia and Lay with Chen.

"Sehun!" Jia shouts at him but he's unable to hear her petite voice. She has a weird feeling but she doesn't want to spill it. Instead Sehun smiles at her before she nods in response.

Another figure is seen, it's Chen. He tries to help Sehun but he is thrown out of the power.
"Chen!" Lay and Baekhyun shout in unison.

"Nothing is going as the way that they planned. It's like Sehun's power is forcing the others power out." Lay tells Jia who looks worried at Sehun.

He flies up in the air at the top as he transports the others to a safer ground. What they find is metal box once again bringing memories.

Sehun becomes weak as he falls down and the wind force slows down in an immediate halt.

All stop and stare at eachother confused. Sehun  and Chen are left unconscious, weak and unresponsive. "Jia..."

Jia rushes by the call of her name from a very weak and vulnerable Sehun. "Sese, I'm here. I'm here." She strokes his head as she cries with her tears falling in his face.

His head bleeding, probably from the impacts of flying hard objects from the tornado. She thought. "Oh, Sehun. Talk to me please."

But she whimpers as he doesn't respond. "You know the drill Jia, I'll see you soon."

She covers her mouth and sobs. Her best friend is gone to where he belongs but the scene is telling otherwise.

She knows they'll be fine but she can't bare to see them in this state.

"Jongdae, how are you doing??" Baekhyun and Lay were the only ones left. They understood, Suho was gone before Bonghee and Chanyeol left.

What Chanyeol saw was his shadows soul. Before Chanyeol knew he had to leave.