Song One Shot 1: You Belong With Me Pt. 1

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

y o u r   p o i n t   o f   v i e w

Owls kept barging inside Draco's dorm room, flooding his bed with a lot of letters. He invited me for a talk. Probably to rant about his girlfriend, Pansy 'pugface' (as what Blaise likes to call her) Parkinson.

My eyes darted to a bunch of red and white envelopes scattered on his bed, which were all delivered by Pansy's owl. I look at Draco pitifully as he sighed, his pack of chocolate slowly running out.

I bent down to grab one of his letters, not the red ones, for I know those are all howlers. She's still probably upset about me helping him out yesterday. I handed the letter out to him, making him look up at me and roll his eyes.

"Come on, it's your girlfriend. What do you expect?" I said as he picks up a red envelope.

"You want the howler? In my opinio-" Well, too late. He's already opened the howler.

"DRACO MALFOY!" The letter screamed with a high pitched voice --unmistakably Pansy's -- making me jump in shock.

"I would want you to know that I still await your owl since you don't want to talk to me, for some odd reason. I want an explanation! No, not an explanation! I NEED AN ACCEPTABLE REASON AS TO WHY YOU CALLED Y/N TO HELP YOU INSTEAD OF ME. I KNOW SHE'S YOUR BESTFRIEND, BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE MUCH MORE OF A PRIORITY TO YOU THAN SHE IS, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" It immediately ripped into pieces as soon as it finished screaming. Well, as soon as I regained my hearing.

I felt quite hurt, after hearing what she said. I knew she didn't want me hanging out with her boyfriend anymore but is probably too scared to tell me so. Maybe because, she's afraid I would tell Draco.

But, why should she worry? It's not like I'm better than her actually. She should be thankful she became his girlfriend in the first place. I would do anything to be in her position. Oh well, that fantasy's just going to be staying inside my mind.

"Uhm, I guess I'll just be leaving." I said, awkwardly making my way out of his dorms. He doesn't move an inch.

Okay, I understand Pansy, but she doesn't have to worry too much. She should be happy I was the one he asked for help that day. She should be thankful it was me, not someone else. He wanted help with his DADA homework. Not to be bragging or anything, but I was his best choice for help. If it were Pansy, I doubt there would be work done. But seriously, she should chill out.

I'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do

y o u r   p o i n t   o f   v i e w

Tuesday nights, the usual study session in a secluded area of the common room with my best buddies, Blaise, F/n, and Draco. And well, with an intruder, Draco's girlfriend, Pansy.

We usually set up the usual things like, of course, our books, discussions and the music. Classical music was what we all preferred to listen during study sessions but the intruder, Pansy, decided to 'make a change'.