update !!!!

Guys, it's been years since I've last updated. Okay, kidding aside. I know I haven't been active for months now and that's because something came up. While I was busy with theatre, I lost my interest in writing. I got influenced by my friends to turn my attention on social media and just lost the passion for my hobbies, for example, writing. I then became more busy with school and musical theatre. I got a lead role in the production we had which was a very big thing for me. (I was a newbie) So I needed a lot of focus to be able to pull it off. At that time, my phone's storage was all used up and I decided to delete Wattpad from my phone because I wasn't using it at all. So that's, what happened.

Now, what are my thoughts for this book? I really want to continue this book, but I have lost the passion for it. Don't get me wrong, I love all the support! I really really do but I feel like my motivation is completely gone. Probably because I was only 13 back then. I was a Draco-obsessed 13-year-old. I don't blame her though, she had good taste. ;) Anyway, I will do my best to continue writing. Please do give me time to get back on it. I don't have any other unpublished chapters that I've written back then that I will be able to publish in the meantime.