Chapter 33: Babe

"Baaaaaaaaaaabbbbbeeeeeeee" I whined. What's taking him so long?

"I'll be out in a second! Can't it wait?" He shouts from behind the bathroom door.

"Babe! I swear to Merlin, it's coming out!" I scream at him, shaking my legs to ease the tension and to hopefully distract myself.

"Okay, babe." He says. Once I hear the toilet flush, I feel an adrenaline rush through my body. Ready to run inside and finally be at ease. Once the door opens, I rush inside, pushing Draco out and pull down my lower garments.

"Ah, finally!" I sigh in relief. Once my bladder was emptied, I flushed the toilet and fixed myself before getting out of the bathroom. A Draco, sitting on the bed with the biggest grin on his face greeted my eyes.

"Success?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Success." I say proudly, a wide smile appearing on my face. I blush slightly.

"Ah, come here." He says, now sitting up and reaching both of his arms out to me. I jumped on him, making him fall back onto the bed.

"Good morning to you too." I say, with a smile.

"Moments like these are one of the reasons why I am so in love with you." His morning breath tickling my cheek.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I ask, smelling his morning breath.

"Um, nope?" He says as I laugh.

"Ah, I still love you." I say, hugging him. We spent the rest of the day doing the usual weird stuff.

- - -

I'M BACK! Okay, I know this was a weird imagine but, I wanted to write something realistic. This is what I imagined what it would be like to be married to someone you love with all your heart. No barriers, no masks, no facade. Just plain, bare, natural, you.