One shot 5: Sushi

"Babe, you've got to try this!" He encourages me to try sushi. Ever since h's tried them, he's been trying to encourage me to take a bite, but to no avail. I'm not really fond of sushi, maybe because it was raw. But even if I don't want to, I can't eat anything raw. I'm pregnant, for three months already and I bet I'm going to start to show. That, is what Draco doesn't know.

"I can't. I'm afraid I'd throw up." I tell him, looking down worriedly.

What if he'll suspect something wrong? What if he knows? I'm going to be dead.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, pulling my chin between his forefinger and thumb to look up to him. I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Baby. Talk to me.." He whines. He's probably freaking out, but not as much as I am.

"What if -- What if I told you -- WhatifI'mpregnantDraco?" I say fast. My heart was beating so fast, it felt as if it were about to leap out of my chest.

"Baby? Slower, please." He says, making me look at him.

"What i-if I'm p-pregnant, Draco?" I ask him, looking back down at my lap. I didn't hear a response, nor a sound. It's as if, as soon as those words came out of my mouth, all I could hear was deafening silence.

"Well, are you?" He asks. I wasn't sure if he was happy or not. I kept my head low.

"Yes. Three months, exactly." I told him.

"Baby, that's amazing." He says, making me look up at him in shock. His face was so bright. His eyes were twinkling with excitement, his skin was glowing, his cheeks were crunched up to his ears.

"Y-you're not mad?" I ask him, hoping he'd say he wasn't. Though there's a really slim chance of that happening.

"Why would I be? Our baby. Why would you think I wouldn't want a child with you?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

"I-I don't know."

"Baby, come here." He gestures for me to scoot closer to him.

"I love you. I hope you know that. I love you, very much. This news -- Knowing I'd be a father -- It's overwhelming. It makes me proud to say, that--" He stands up, kneeling on one knee.

"Dray, what are you doing?" I ask in utter confusion.

"Y/n L/n, I love you. Well, the truth is, to say I love you, is an understatement. You've been with me through good and bad, you've taught me that whenever things go wrong, just keep trying." He takes out a red velvet box, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring, encrusted with crystals.

"Ever since I saw you on platform 9 3/4, I knew you were the one. Though, it took time for me to get your attention. It took me five years, Y/n. I knew you were the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, I knew you were the one I'm going to raise a family with, I knew you were the one I'm going to marry. So please, Y/n, would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife? Will you marry me?" He pleads. Me, on the other hand, was on the verge of tears. Finding out he's ecstatic he was going to be a father, therefore accepting me, then proposing to me, on one knee, asking me to marry him. It was unbelievable.

"But your father--"

"He agrees with me, love." He says with a smile.

"Then, yes. Yes, I will marry you." I tell him, pulling him up for a kiss and a tight hug. Once we pulled away, it was then I noticed people were looking at us with bright smiles, shouting a 'congratulations' in the far back.

"So, uh, birthday sex, huh?" He says with a smirk.

"So you did the math?" I say, smirking back at him.

"Yeah. I love you very much, dear" He says, looking at me lovingly.

"I love you more." I retort.

"I love you most." He says with a really wide smile.

"That's not fair!" I remark playfully.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, love. What do you expect?" He says with a raised brow.

- - -

Yowzz, it took me a really long time to write this. Is it cliché? 😂
I hope you liked it, though!

~Estelle💖