!!!

Hi guys!!! I really appreciate you all and  your undying support for this book. Thank you for that. I love you all.

I just wanna tell you guys that - yes, i will make a part two of "messed up" and i will try my best to finish it as fast as i can. I've been just so busy the past few days with auditions and chores and other family and friends stuff. I've been reading a few ebooks and focusing on Les Miserables since the theatre group that I'm in, Broadway Youth Cebu, will have a show of Les Mis this August 9, 10, and 11 at the Rudolf Rahmann Cultural Center, USC South Campus, Cebu, Philippines.

So, yea, about the auditions. I auditioned for Eponine, bc it's my dream role. But I knew I wouldn't get the part, mainly bc of my appearance. I am nowhere near painfully skinny, so that's that. But I got called back for Fantine, and I believe that I've done a pretty good job during callbacks. I've had a few of the prod team congratulating me for my performance at callbacks. I'm clinging onto the hope that I'd land the role. Now, I'm just waiting for the cast list and I'm a little impatient now, but I don't want to get my hopes up, only to find that I was not casted.

Anyways, I might be updating sometimes this week since we're on a break so, just keep your eyes out for the update. ;))

I love you all! 💖