One Shot 3: Potters

"Oi, Potter! All sleeping bags are taken. Just so you know, you can sleep in mine with me, if you want." He declares across the Great Hall, with a smirk. I blush, and I think, Harry too.

All the students were huddled up in the Great Hall due to the ruckus earlier that day. Word got around that Sirius Black has entered Hogwarts. Every staff member are tightening the security, especially on me and Harry.

"Is he talking to me or you?" Harry whispers. I look at him with a confused expression.

"Last time I checked, he wasn't gay nor bisexual, and so were you." I whisper back to him with a glare. Your twin brother, Harry Potter, knows you have a big crush on his school rival, Draco Malfoy, ever since you've met him and is being a big tease about it. Harry still doesn't understand why you love every single bit of him. I turn away from him as an idea popped in my head, causing me to jolt my head back to his direction. Due to my clumsiness, I hit my head with Harry's.

"I'm sorry." We both said simuntaneously as we both rubbed our heads.

"You aren't, are you?" I ask curiously.

"Goodness, Y/n, no." He said, burying his face in his hands in frustration. Let's just say I take as many chances I could get to take revenge on my brother. Like the one time I colored his underwear pink. I giggle at his actions, forgetting about Malfoy.

"Potter, may I have a word with your sister?" Malfoy surprisingly asks us politely. I turn to give Harry a stern look before he rolls his eyes and leaves. I mouth him a quick 'sorry' before turning my head to look at the pale blonde haired boy that I have fancied since I was eleven.

"And what can I possibly help you with, Mister Malfoy?" I ask, attempting to sound as posh as he does. I struggled to keep a straight face. He's never been a few inches apart from me before. My heart was beating fast, as if it were going to jump our of my chest.

"I'm sorry, I was being rude to you. Um, I just wanted to ask if you would want to come with me to Hogsmeade this weekend?" He asks, nervously scratching the back of his neck, looking down at his shiny shoes. I took my time, thinking. He was starting to feel uncomfortable because of my silence.

"I mean, of course, if you want to. I'm not pressuring you to come with me." He says with a nervous chuckle.

"With Black on the loose?" I asked. What? I cared about my safety too, you know. As soon as those words leaped out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it. Here he was, the guy you've liked since you've laid eyes on him, pleading to accept his invitation and now, you've ruined the opportunity. Who knows if he'd ask you again? 

"I know. I'm sorry, it was a very stupid question." He says, still not meeting my eyes. I then realize that he has apologized to me. Something you wouldn't expect a Malfoy would be doing. Especially to someone who's partly muggle.

"But I swear on my life, I will protect you." He says, this time, looking up at me. As he met my eyes, I felt like all air from my lungs were drained. I couldn't breathe. The way he looked at me made me think if I wasn't hallucinating or making this up at the moment. It looked too good to be true.

"I -- I-I'll have to ask my brother about it. Not that I don't want to go, but, you know Harry." I nervously chuckle before continuing. "Always protective of me." I say, a smile slowly creeping on my lips.

"Very well, I will talk to him." He says before taking my hand and pressing a light kiss on it, making me turn a hundred times redder than blood. As his lips touched the small patch of skin at the back of my hand, electricity seemed to find their way through me. Butterflies were flying happily around my stomach now and judging by the way my heart is beating fast, it feels like it's about to jump off my chest. Okay, I'm overrracting but I couldn't help but blush at his actions. What a gentleman.

"See you later then, my lady." He says with a toothy grin as he walks over to Harry. I shake my head, grinning at the floor. God, I swear, I look like an idiot.

- - -

Okayyy, so......
I am blessing you guys with two early updates for this week because I am heading to the province to meet up with the rest of my family over the weekend and there's 50% chance that I wouldn't be able to update or use wifi during the stay. Thank you so much for your understanding.

-Estelle💖