One Shot 14: Mine

"How are we going to do this? They're going to kick me out." I tell Draco, who is really concerned about my situation. Too concerned, actually.

"Baby, you know, you could always come and live with me." He says softly, creeping his hands at my waist and pressing a tender kiss on my forehead.

"You know how I feel about living in." I tell him with sad eyes. I never liked the idea of living in with someone you aren't married with, even if it's your boyfriend, who you love so much. I guess it was foreign to my family. I mean, different nationality, different culture?

(Btw, I am a Filipino, idk how some things work in other places so.... please bear with me. :/ )

"Right." He says sadly, pulling me closer into a hug.

"Well, you will be, soon. After I make you my wife." He says with a grin as I giggle. He looked like a kid on Christmas Day and to me, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Sure. I'd love that." I tell him as I pull him down for a kiss. A kiss that never seemed to end. It was passionate. The type of kiss that you never want to forget. The type of kiss that makes you hungry for more. It wasn't rough. It was gentle, and sweet. We both pull away with dorky smiles on our faces.

"I love you, Dracy." I tease him.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"You're not Parkinson. You're y/l/n." He says, rolling his eyes.

"What's the difference? We're both strong and independent women." I remind him with a teasing smirk.

"The difference is that, you're mine, and only mine." He says, pulling me into another kiss.

- - -

It's the first time since I've updated on schedule for a while now. It's just that I've been really busy lately. Since it's already summer here where I live, I took up Theater workshops for the Miss Saigon School Edition that will be showing on July here in Cebu, Philippines. I also have private singing lessons so, yeah. I don't really have wifi when I'm on the road, so I'll try my best to cook up some ideas and write them in my free time so that I could update on Sundays.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Love,
Chie💖