One Shot 4: Enthralled

Music was blaring through the earphones and to my ears as my head was bobbing to the beat. Wiping the surface of the piano, I look at my reflection on the shiny wood.

"Love?" I hear Draco call out from behind me.

"Thank God, you're here." I said, taking my earphones and wiping my hands on my jeans. He chuckles at my hurried form. I quickly run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, giving a small peck on the cheek.

"Just there?" He whines, looking at me with his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes, laughing slightly.

"Maybe. If you'll continue to be a meanie, then, yes. Just there." I say, returning back his smirk.

"Mhmm." He suddenly plants his lips on mine, making me giggle. He pulls away a few seconds later.

"Well, that's going to be your last." I say, unwrapping my arms and walking back to the piano to finish my job.

"Love." He whines, trailing after me.

"Yeah? I've got to finish this. Just a few more minutes, okay?" I reason out. I really need to finish this. I can't just leave the rag right there.

"But I need you, now." He whines like a baby.

"Oh, shush, Dray. Stop whining." I joke, giggling again.

"But Y/n.." He whines again. I swear to Merlin, if I didn't love him so much, I would've strangled him in the first place. If he wasn't my husband, I would've choked him on the spot.

"Let the house elves do that, pleasee." He whines again, cradling my waist. Well, they are free elves, they just offered to work for us because of what I've done for them years ago.

"Alright, but only this time, okay? You're lucky I love you." I tell him, turning around.

"Y/n. I love you too." He says with a smile, leaning in.

"I love you more." I say, standing on my tippy toes, closing the small distance between us. The kiss was soft, but passionate. It was gentle, but loving. He always was with me. Everytime he holds my hand, kisses me or simply caress my hair, it always felt like the first time. It always felt magical, surreal, unbelievable. Even four years after marriage, he never failed to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

"That's impossible, Y/n." He mumbles as soon as we pull away.

"Oh shut up, Draco." I mumble back, leaning my head on his shoulder. He walks over to the couch, patting the empty space beside him. I walk over to the black leather sofa, as he grabs the remote control on the coffee table in front.

We've been using a few muggle equipments ever since the war. We decided it would help us forget the bad memories because of a new beginning.

"Cuddle?" He pleads, trying his best to persuade me by batting his lashes at me and pouting. I rolled my eyes at his childly actions, giving in to his request.

I lean into him, with my back pressed onto his chest. I placed my head onto his shoulder as I feel him wrap his arms around me. He cranes his neck to lean his head onto my shoulder, leaving a kiss on my neck in the process before looking up at turning on the tv.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" He asks, not taking his eyes off the tv as he spoke.

"You've told me that, like, ten times today." I reply, looking at him.

The way the light from the television reflects on his pale face, captivated me like I was under a spell I could never get out of. The way his eyes twinkle as pictures flash on the screen was so enchanting, it felt like time stopped for a moment. The way his hair was made messy by his own hands due to his usual work troubles. This man, whose lips were carved and tinted pink to perfection was the only person I envied. Maybe because of how he was made so beautifully or maybe because of how he loves me so much more than I love him.

"Love, you're staring. Staring is-" I cut him off.

"Rude. I know. But I know you don't mind." I tell him, my eyes still glued onto his beautiful face, a smirk tugging on my lips.

"Mhmm." He hums in response, staring intently on the screen. Me, on the other hand; was unsatisfied of how he replied; grabbed him by the collar to make him face me.

I lean in slowly, creating a bit of tension. As my lips moved closer inch by inch, I knew I had lost my mind. Alas, our lips touched, but the fiery passion inside of me is telling me that this kiss isn't going to be gentle. At least, not now. As the kiss turned rough, he pulled me closer to turn my body to him, his lips never leaving mine. We both pulled away, heaving for air. I look down at his lips, seeing it so swollen and red. I smirked at my job well done and leaned my head onto his shoulder once again.

"I love you, Y/n." He says as he presses a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, Draco." I reply, snuggling closer to him, craving for the warmth of his strong body.