Song One Shot 3: Last Night Of The World

Last Night Of The World - Miss Saigon

In a place that won't let us feel
in a life where nothing seems real
I have found you
I have found you

"Y/n, you ready?" My aunt asked me as she put her soft hands on my tense shoulders. I was nervous. It felt as if my guts were squeezed tight to the point that I couldn't breathe. Heck, I was hyperventilating. I kept letting out small huffs of air.

"M-maybe." I stutter. It felt as if there were butterflies now, it got kind of, worse. I clutch my handcarry bag tighter in my hands as I look ahead at the train.

"Hey, look at me." My aunt softly asks, a smile grazing on her lips as she does so. I softly smile back at her, her expression helping me calm down a little bit.

"When I was getting ready for my first year at Hogwarts, I felt what you feel. It's alright to feel nervous, that's normal. What's not normal is that I would be receiving letters from school about a behaviour that is unappreciated. I want you to promise me that you'll do good?" She says, now holding my small hands in hers.

"I promise." I tell her. She then pulls me into a tight hug.

"Your mother would be so proud of you." She whispers into my ear, making me smile for I know she is watching from afar.

"Now, go get your butt up there or else you'd be staying here for the rest of the year." She giggles as I let out a laugh.

"Bye, auntie." I tell her as she nudges my nose with hers.

"Bye y/n." She replies as she lets go. I then run up to the train, stumbling slightly as I do so.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I boy's voice rings in my ear as I bump into someone.

"I-I'm sorry." I mutter, not daring myself to look up.

"It's okay. My name is Draco. Draco Malfoy." At the sound of his name, I look up to meet his beautiful grey eyes. I smile up at him, my teeth showing.

"Y/n Y/l/n" I reply with a smile, shaking his soft and warm hand.

in a world that's moving too fast
in a world where nothing can last
I will hold you
I will hold you

"Y/n, I can't get out of this! It's done!" Draco screams, clawing at his left forearm. He then runs to his bedside table and breaks a small mirror, bringing it to his left forearm to cut himself.

"Draco! Don't! S-stop, stop it! Don't do this to yourself!" I scream, running over to him and caressing his face. He looked broken, sad, angry.

"None of this is your fault, okay?" I tell him. He hesitates to dig the broken mirror deeper into his skin, letting it fall on the wooden floor, shattering it even more. He looks up at me, his eyes bloodshot, his nose red, his cheeks wet with fresh tears that never seemed to end. He grasps my hands that were holding his face. Tears were now running down my cheeks. He furiously nods, muttering an apology to me.

"Shh, none of this is your fault. You had no choice." I whisper into his ear as he places his head into the crook of my neck, crying harder. He soon calmed down, his breath becoming even.

"Hey, always remember, I'm here for you. I will hold you until you feel alright, understand?" He nods, hugging me tighter.

"I'll never let go." I whisper into his ear, kissing his head softly.

"I love you, Y/n." He says shakily.

"I love you too."

our lives will change, when tomorrow comes
tonight our hearts drown the distant drums
and we have music all right
tearing the night

"Wow, y/n, you look so beautiful." He compliments me as we meet down the stairs. He had asked me to be his date for the Yule Ball and I said yes.

"Thank you. Y-you look very handsome." I blush at my words, never expecting them to come out of my mouth. He looks down at me and flashes me a smile.

"Let's go?" He asks and put his arm in mine. I intertwine my arm in his.

"Let's go." I say with the brightest smile.

a song
played on a solo saxophone
a crazy sound
a lonely sound
a cry that tells us love goes on and on
played on a solo saxophone
it's telling me
to hold you tight
and dance like it's the last night of the world

"Ahh, I'm glad I finished my work before our honeymoon." Draco says as he puts his feet up the table in our vacation home in Hawaii.

"Draco, feet off the table." I tell him teasingly, knowing it would frustrate him to remind him of his manners.

"Baby, I'm not back at home. Mother doesn't know what I do." He says, pulling me to straddle his waist. I let out a sound of surprise, as his hands grip my waist tightly. He pulls me down to press his lips on mine.
I pull away, a big smile on my face.

"I'll never regret falling in love and marrying you." I whisper, our faces dangerously close.

on the other side of the earth
there's a place where life still has worth
I will take you
I'll go with you
you won't believe all the things you'll see
I know 'cause you'll see them all with me

"Scorpius, hurry up! We're going to miss our flight!" I shout to my son, who spends more time on his phone than with his family.

"Alright, mom. Chill." He says, grabbing his backpack. I sigh plop down on the couch, waiting for Draco.

"Scorp, have you seen your father?" I ask him.

"Nope." He says before he turns back to his phone. I groan, standing up and walking to our room.

"Draco?" I walk into the room, toward the bed. I hear the door slam close behind me, making me scream and turn around. I saw Draco and he pressed me on the wall before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Draco, stop!" I giggle as his soft kisses tickle me.

"Dray, we'll miss our flight." I tell him, pushing him off me.

"Just a little while, please?" He asks.

"When we arrive there, we'll have all the time we want." I tell him before walking out the room.

"America, here we come." I whisper to myself.

if we're together that's when
we'll hear it again
a song played on a solo saxophone
a crazy sound
a lonely sound
a cry that tells us love goes on and on
played on a solo saxophone
it's telling me
to hold you tight
and dance like it's the last night of the world