One Shot 2: Raindrops

I was sitting beside the window up in the Gryffindor tower. It was raining, again. Not that I mind it. I've always found rain fascinating, whether it was a raging storm or a calm drizzle, it always caught my attention. Until he decided to break things off between us one day, that is. I've always loved rain, but now, it just feels like a bunch of drops, wanting to drench you and make you sick.

Sighing, I walk down to the common room and pass through the portait hole, hoping to let my mind loose for a while. Thankfully, it was Saturday. One of my favorite days of the week, until a specific someone decided to ruin it for me. Ever since then, I never really got out and take trips to Hogsmeade. It reminded me so much of him. The memories I've grown to love over time and the ones I've grown to hate in a span of a few days. How could someone you've loved and trusted for years break your heart, crush your soul, break your promise and leave like he was innocent?

I step out into the castle grounds, feeling water trickle down my face. Surprisingly, it brought out a smile from me. The rain reminded me of calm, soothing and warm words he used to tell me when I was upset. But still, I hated everything that reminded me of what we used to be.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice call out from behind me, snapping me from my thoughts. Back to reality, my eyes widen as I realize how familiar the voice sounded. Anger and hatred starts to boil in the depths of my stomach as I realize the voice that I've loved to hear for years. I tried not to give in to the temptation to look back at him but eventually failed. I whip my head to look back at him, feeling tears irritate my eyes.

"What do you want?" I manage to say without letting out a sob.

"Haven't you hurt me enough? Can't you see? I'm broken and might not be fixed ever again. Find someone else to play with because, guess what Draco? I am not a toy." I say through gritted teeth. I'm angry at him yet, I just couldn't seem to find any reason why.
No - I have every right to be angry. He cheated on me with my bestfriend, specifically Daphne Greengrass. I bet he wasn't even drunk when that happened.

"Look, let me explain-" He starts but my rage cuts him off.

"Explain what, Draco?! That you've changed your mind?! That it was an accident, kissing her, under the rain, as if the both of you were in a cliché romantic movie?! I caught you both! I caught you both with my very own eyes but both of you were too oblivious to know when someone is there! Out of all people; my bestfriend?!" I stopped, taking deep breaths, but I knew I wasn't done.

"Y/n I-"

"The whole time, you were just using me to get to her, weren't you?! Weren't you?!" I shout at him.

"Y/n-"

"NO! You don't get to speak to me that easily!" I shout at him, once again cutting him off.

"I loved you with all my heart, Draco. I sacrificed every bit of what I love just to spend time with you, but I guess my sacrifices weren't worth a bit of your time." I say, my voice threatening to break.

"You broke me, Draco. To think that I held onto the thought of what it might be like to be your wife, to bear our child, to witness them grow up to be successful wizards or witches. I hoped of something that would never be true. I held on to that bit of hope that my life would go on happily. I try to forget what happened, but it hurts." I say, my sobs getting louder as I continue to speak.

"Am n-not enough? A-am I u-ugly? Am I e-easily r-replaceable?" I softly ask, my tears helplessly streaming down my face.

"Y/n, no. Love, don't say that-" I cut him off.

"Then why?! What does she have that I don't?! Do you want me to be a slut? A bitch? Is that what you want me to be?!" I shout, ignoring Draco's protests.

"I can't do this." I say, my head in my hands.

"Love, can't do what?" He asks softly, slowly taking a step toward me. I look back up at him, my eyes bloodshot.

"I can't keep pretending that our love still exists. I can't keep pretending that you still love me when I can clearly see you don't. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I'm done - we're done. We're done, Draco. For real, this time." I finish, running inside, leaving him under the rain, soaking wet and hopefully remorseful.

- - -

I was feeling really dramatic today so I thought, why not write an imagine?
Anyways, part two?

- Estelle💖