One Shot 20: My Everything

He left. Like they said, he left. He left me alone. He left me because he thought I was not good enough. He left me because he thought I wouldn't bring luck to their family. He left me because I was poor. He left me because I wasn't skinny. He left me because I was ugly. He left me because I wasn't smart enough to take over their business someday. And did I take time to sink that information into my brain? No, because I didn't want to think we were over. I didn't want to think that everything we've both been through would be put to waste.

"Y/n, you gotta eat something." Draco knocks on the door of my dorm room.

"No! He left me because I was fat, so therefore, I will not eat." I tell myself, banging my fist on the table. Draco rushes to me, trying to calm me down.

"Hey, look. I don't care what that bastard thinks of you. You're not fat, y/n. You're fluffy and that's really cute. Okay?" He says, trying to convince me to stop torturing myself with my thoughts.

"Why do you care so much? All I've ever done to you was make you feel bad." I ask him.

"Because, you, Y/n, are the one who gives me life. You are the one who gives me the smile I have on my face. You are the one who keeps me motivated to wake up everyday. You, Y/n, are my everything." He confesses. I gasp in shock.

"Thank you, for helping me." I tell him.

"Anything for you." He says with a smile.