One Shot 25: Run Away

"Hey." I hear his voice as I turn around giddily.

"Hey." I whispered, a smile on my face.

"I missed you." I tell him, looking into his eyes which were full of love.

"I missed you too. But I didn't like you talking to that Gryffindor during dinner." He said.

"Are you jealous?" I ask him, a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Maybe. But that doesn't matter. What matters now, is our little time together." He says sadly, nuzzling his face into my neck as I breathe in his scent. He always smelled of peppermint toothpaste, and it was very addicting.

I could feel his smirk on my neck as he starts attacking a small patch of skin with kitten kisses, making me giggle. I catch his lips in mine and it was a perfect fit. I bite his lip as I pull away to catch my breath. He moans at my sudden actions.

"Stop! They're going to hear us!" I warn him as I cover my mouth, giggling. The laughter died down a little later making me realize how much we've been through together. We fought through every insult, every discouraging comment thrown at us. Now fighting through the wizarding war.

"I want to run away with you." I whisper as I pull him into a soft and small kiss.

"If only we could." He sighed as we both pulled away.