Song One Shot 1: You Belong With Me Pt. 2

y o u r   p o i n t   o f   v i e w

I walk corridor after corridor, feeling confidence rush through every step I take. But the feeling dies down as I walk closer the room. Should I really do this? Should I really step inside those doors? I mean, if I won't, the consequences aren't even that bad. The last time I had one was in third year. I was told to clean his room for just a day. Including his trunk. As I was cleaning, I saw a pink fluffy teddy bear and me, being my curious self, thought he was gay at some point. Adding a fact to that theory, he couldn't stop talking about Potter. Well, it turned out that the teddy bear was a gift for me for my birthday.

I walk in the Room of Requirement to see it half packed with people from all houses, including some from Gryffindor. Unlike Draco, his 'minions' and his girlfriend, I do appreciate the Gryffindors and I am a friend of the Golden trio. We're not close, though. Well I do have fun sometimes, like the one time I had jinxed Ron and stole Harry's glasses. I never messed with Hermione. I was just too afraid to do so. Those were the good times. Smiling at my thoughts, I take a seat by the bar.

"A glass of Butterbeer, please." I politely asked the bartender. Realising that I didn't want to talk, probably because I was laying my head on the table, he got on with the butterbeer.

"Actually, make that two shots of firewhiskey." Draco shouts behind me.
I raise my head and turn around to face him.

"I planned to come to this party, not to get drunk." I told Draco, who had an amused smirk playing on his lips.

"Well, it's about time you will." He said, taking a seat beside me.

"You look nice, by the way." He says with a smile, making my heart plutter in pure joy.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I reply with a smile, not trying to sound dreamy. He was wearing a gray button up with matching black jeans. He had his hair gelled a bit.

"You can't just ignore your girlfriend." I told him, turning back around.

"I don't think she needs me." He sighed happily, looking back at the dance floor. Sighed happily? I follow his gaze to see Pansy grinding on a Ravenclaw boy.

"Isn't she supposed to be dancing with you? You're her boyfriend." I told him as the bartender handed us our drinks.

"Let's just say she needs me later." He says, downing his drink. I look at him in shock. How many times has he done this?

"What?" He asks, his infamous smirk on his lips, again. STOP MAKING ME FALL DEEPER IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU GIT. I'M TRYING TO END THIS MAYHEM CALLED FEELINGS AND HERE YOU ARE, MAKING IT WORSE.

"Nothing. It's just -- how many times have you done that?" I ask him, my face scrunched up. He laughs, making me smile.

"I know, I'm the worst bestfriend in the entire universe." I mumbled.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say, giving him a smile.

"A few times." He says, looking at his glass.

"Please do specify." I tell him with a giggle. He laughs.