1~What Goes Around Comes Around

Tori POV

It was another ordinary day in the orphanage. Well with a little twist this time. Literally.

I was sleeping after a long night. It was now 7:46 AM and Jenna the favorite came to wake me up. She started hurting me.

Me being the football playing no fucks giving girl I am. I fought back. This time I twisted her arm resulting in it breaking. Yeah.

Mrs.Callie came up and as usual it was all my fault. "VICTORIA GO TO MASTER ALLEN NOW!" She yelled. I sighed knowing what's coming.

Mrs.Callie brought Jenna somewhere and I just went to the room waiting for my beating.

I guess what goes around comes around.

Master Allen walked in "Oh by the way you're getting a few whips Timothy didn't listen so yeah" he pitches in. I sigh "Just do it already" I say.

And with that Master Allen whipped,punched,kicked, and slapped me. I lay on the floor in defeat and Master Allen walks out. Nurse Fraser comes in and  rings me to her room. She fixes me up and all that.

Steph and I have a close bond. Yeah she let's me call her Steph. She knows everything. Like EVERYTHING about me.

"What happened this time" "I broke Jenna's arm" I say bluntly and wincing at Steph's every touch.

I now had a black eye, 3 whip cuts that I guess now disguise perfectly in with my cuts that I've done on my own , and a ton of bruises.

"Can I go out" I ask looking at Steph with my large brown chocolatey eyes "And people see you like this. I think not" "Steph me and you both know no one cares not please!" She thinks for a moment

"F-fine you're lucky the Master and Callie have things to do but not too long" "Okay I'll be back" I say racing up the stairs.

I grab my guitar and music book and sneak out through the window. I loop around and spot the ₩. "Here goes nothing" I say making my way over.

I make it through and see a man I wished to never see ever again him my so called father! I run and run into Hollywood Blvd.

I guess he now knows I'm here because he tackled me. Of course everyone ignored it all. Except for this one man.

He was tall. Looked like he was in his early twenties. Blonde fluffy hair. Ocean blue eyes. Muscular. Hmmm.

"HEY DUDE STOP LEAVE HER ALONE" the man shouted as I struggled. The man rushed over and knocked him out while I had billions bruises added to the collection.

"Hey you okay?" The man asked getting off the phone with 911 and holding me close. I squirmed out of his grip "I'm f-" I coughed and droplets of blood came out. I wiped it off and took a deep breath.

"I'm fine." I say. I look over and pages of my book were ripped out and my guitar was broken. I sighed and picked it all up. I look at my guitar and tears threatening to come out but I sucked it up.

No one will ever care.

I look over at the man "Thank you but I didn't need saving I could've handled it on my own" I say. I pick my stuff up and start walking but the man stopped me.

"Uhm I'm walking with you home" he said "No I'm fine" I said walking past him

"How old are you" he said
"12" I replied bluntly. "Okay what's your name" "Yours first" "Logan. Logan Paul" he said. I didn't want to say my name but hey he'll never find me ever again.

"Victoria. Victoria Westbrook. But call me Tori" I said and he nodded. We reached the ₩

"Well this is my stop bye Logan" "No way I live here too! Well I need to notify your parents about this so what's your room number" I started to sweat

"Uhm 415" I say randomly. He furrows his eyebrows "That's weird because that's my apartment" I facepalm mentally. I quickly come up with a lie.

"Okay to be honest I don't know the number I never paid attention I just know where it is" I say "Okay well OH SHOOT I have a meeting to catch. Well see ya around be safe" he says running and waving "BYE LOGAN" I yell.

I sighed in relief and head up to the roof "That was interesting.."